Virgin Megastore in SF Liquidating

clads01

CAGiversary!
Read about it in this SF Chronicle article today. Liquidation starts sometime in March. If anyone goes to check it out, let us know about inventory and any good deals! Although if it goes like the Circuit City liquidations, you'd probably save more buying before the liquidation sale starts. A while back I was at the store and saw Rock Band 2 SE for $150. I bet the liquidators start off hiking it up to retail ($190) w/ 10% off.

Hey guys, i stopped by the Virgin Megastore San Fran today. I went upstairs and discovered they have plenty of games in stock like Mass Effect, Killzone 2, Dragon Warrior 5 and etc. Virgin did have a few section with clearance games but there was nothing really in there and they were priced @ 14.99 and 19.99.

[quote name='dan13l858']Hey guys, i stopped by the Virgin Megastore San Fran today. I went upstairs and discovered they have plenty of games in stock like Mass Effect, Killzone 2, Dragon Warrior 5 and etc.[/quote]

Were these games retail price? Or was any discount in effect? Thanks!

I thought there game selection was kinda meh...I think its better to go there for CDs and movies.

Current gen games were all 20% off, ps2 30%. DVD/Blu-ray 30% off. All off of MSRP. No great deals yet, though there's still a lot of product.

bread's done
Back