Virtua Fighter 5 (PS3) - $5.00 at Wal-Mart - YMMV, as always.

Stryffe2004

CAGiversary!
I saw this the other day. I imagine it is YMMV. I saw it in Atlanta and there were 3 left. I did not see this posted, but if it is posted somewhere else, feel free to move/close this thread.

Thanks for the heads up. I was on my way out to my local one to pick up some groceries for my dorm room. I'll be sure to check it out.

Just was at the Walmart in DePere WI and found 2 copies. They were in some plastic bins near the registers in Electronics.

No good here in State College, PA. They're on the $20 rack. I brought one to the register just to check and it rang up for $19.82.

$19.82 in our store too maybe the op can post us some :)

[quote name='Smallville123']Guess the deal isnt so widespread[/QUOTE]
Where's the facepalm emoticon when you need it? =\

Did they ever offer an online-capable update for the PS3 version after VF5O hit the 360?

[quote name='eastshore4']Did they ever offer an online-capable update for the PS3 version after VF5O hit the 360?[/quote]

Nope and not even an update to version C (or B I forget).

A little off subject but i seen this same game at meijer on clearance for $14.00 along with a few other ps3 games but i cant remember which ones.

Never got a chance to check walmart because i didnt see this post until after coming home.

bread's done
Back