Virtua Quest (PS2) $9.99 at Amazon/TRU

sonarrat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Don't know if this is old - it's not a particularly great game, but it is rare, with fewer than 10K copies printed. (It literally sold about 600 in its first month on sale.) There are 32 left in TRU's stock.

[quote name='Kain Vincent']I would consider it if it was the GC version, but not the PS2 one.[/QUOTE]

Not even for Sega?

I bought them both myself..

There didn't seem to be much demand for this game. I bought a sealed PS2 copy off ebay a few weeks after it came out for only about $10 total including shipping. It wasn't that bad of a game and I got at least $10 worth of entertainment out of it before I got to a boss fight I couldn't get past. I suck at boss fights.

VQ only sold 600 copies in its first month of release? A PS2 game? Wow thats something I didn't know about, and to think they actually produced 10k copies. Wow.

A month or 2 ago I was seeing hordes of these things in the TRUs around New Jersey. I finally picked up a copy and man it is god awful.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']VQ only sold 600 copies in its first month of release? A PS2 game? Wow thats something I didn't know about, and to think they actually produced 10k copies. Wow.[/QUOTE]

Not only that - but it sold about 600 across two platforms.

PS2 VIRTUA QUEST $10,272 258
GCN VIRTUA QUEST $12,714 321

That was from January 2005, the month it launched. Now, granted that it shipped on the 19th of the month.. but still.

[quote name='sonarrat']Not even for Sega?

I bought them both myself..[/QUOTE]
but buying the same games on two different system (unless there are some differences between the two version)?

[quote name='62t']but buying the same games on two different system (unless there are some differences between the two version)?[/QUOTE]

Purely as a collector/speculator. I don't want to play the GCN one, because I spent $39.99 to get it sealed when I could have spent a lot less on a used one - but I have no qualms with opening a $10 game no matter how rare it is.

bread's done
Back