Vista with New Computers NOW

Superwoody

CAG Veteran
Dell is sending Vista Express Upgrades (if you want) with new puters starting today. I ordered a new Laptop 2 DAYS AGO!! But I contacted Dell today and they agreed to send me the disc (plus shipping) when it comes out since I missed the intro by only 2 days. This will help put Vista into homes/business when it actually comes out in January. Hope this helps anybody who ordered a Dell last week and got fucked!! :pc:

Welcome to my world!!:applause: Contact them, if you haven't gotten your order yet, threaten to cancel if they don't give you the upgrade!!

[quote name='Lice']dell... why must you be the devil store. Orderd my laptop 2 weeks ago... neat...[/QUOTE]

Call them up: Dell is flexible... IF you get them on the phone. You have x amount of time to return them, so I'm sure they would hate to have you cancel the order just to order again... and maybe get a lower price.

[quote name='Superwoody']Lice: What did you get?[/quote]

I got an xps Laptop, all fancy like. I have it with xp pro and i think i will rather stick with that for awhile... we all know how wonderful new OS work at first...

[quote name='Lice']I got an xps Laptop, all fancy like. I have it with xp pro and i think i will rather stick with that for awhile... we all know how wonderful new OS work at first...[/QUOTE]
exactly.

bread's done
Back