Vita 8gb memory card $10 at Amazon

Is there going to be deals for higher GB memory cards?
Probably not, they are just price matching Gamestop's deal on the 8GB.

Grabbed two of these. Should be sufficient considering I buy retail games whenever I can and only get the digital versions when it's the only choice. Now I don't have to worry about Gamestop's unstable, shitty website, or trying to get one there at B&M tomorrow. I LOVE YOU AMAZONNNNNNN. Now I just need to get a Vita...

Yeah, I'm finally upgrading from a 4 gig... 4 GB is reeeeeeeally not enough, $10 for 8 GB is more fair than current MSRP... maybe next year 16 gig will hit $20 and I'll upgrade again. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I'm finally upgrading from a 4 gig... 4 GB is reeeeeeeally not enough, $10 for 8 GB is more fair than current MSRP... maybe next year 16 gig will hit $20 and I'll upgrade again. :p
Yup, it really isn't enough at this. Even for people like that really don't do much digital stuff save for one game or two.

Youtube was starting to become unplayable as you need space in order to stream big file videos. Glad I got one but I had to hit the free Saver Shipping treshold. Got Killzone along with an album. Turned out good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stupid question. Can you just put say different games on different cards and swap them out when you want to play something specific? I need memory bad

Stupid question. Can you just put say different games on different cards and swap them out when you want to play something specific? I need memory bad
Curious about this also, as this is not something I had considered, but would really be a life saver if so. I just upgraded to a 16gb a couple days ago and wasn't able to put all the digital content I wanted on there.

Thanks for putting this thread up. I was hoping to snag this from Amazon as I am allergic to going out Black Friday, especially to GameStop. I had looked at the card on Amazon earlier this morning, but it is defaulting to a different seller with a higher price - I assume since it is out of stock from Amazon proper. But as this thread indicated I was still able to switch the seller and order for the discounted price. I'm not too caught up about having to wait a while for it.

Curious about this also, as this is not something I had considered, but would really be a life saver if so. I just upgraded to a 16gb a couple days ago and wasn't able to put all the digital content I wanted on there.
From what I found online, you can do that, but there's issue with the bubbles being reset if the cards don't have the same info on them.

bread's done
Back