Vita Anniversary Sale: What are you buying?

jkam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
261 (100%)
I picked up Street Fighter X Tekken, I'm looking at some others but haven't pulled the trigger Dokuro, Sumioni, and Sine Mora. I got a free $10 from Sony so it's burning a hole in my pocket :). I'm also looking at Rocketbirds. I want Sly as well but I'm thinking that will go on sale down the road. It's also hard to judge with the Plus sub on what to buy and what to hold out on.

Waiting until I get my $20 referal credit until I spend anything.Really want Sounds Shapes,Rocket Birds, and Urban Trials.

I bought:

Big Sky Infinity - Great impulse buy, easily worth the $5 sale price.

Dokuro - Doesn't seem bad, but I am not really in the mood for it either. Regretting the purchase, though will still go back to it someday

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath - I was waiting for it to go on sale. The discount is rather small, but I don't care. The game is amazing and a perfect fit for the Vita

I demoed:

Knytt Underground - I am glad I did; this falls in the Dokuro category. I like the gameplay concept, but the execution left me wanting. It would have been shoved to the bottom of my playlist almost instantly

I still might get:

Sine Mora - Game looks cool; just need to download the demo and give it a whirl

I honestly don't want anything in the sale right now, since the backlog for my Vita is pretty hefty with PS+. However if Persona 4 Golden ever goes on sale, I'll be jumping on that.

[quote name='popular penguin']So far I ony purchased Sound Shapes. I hope LittleBigPlanet Vita is on sale on week 3.[/QUOTE]

It is a 2 week sale.

I bought Sumioni and Orgarythm. I like both of them. I also finally bought a PS Plus membership.
I think by the end of the month I will by Pinball Arcade and the Hot Shots DLC so I can get another $10 bonus and get $20 back in April for more content.

bread's done
Back