vita question

karlgaming

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I just got my ps+ and wondering if I download games can I install them on 2 vitas? Mine and my sons or do I need seperate playstation plus memberships in the same house off the same ps3 console.

[quote name='karlgaming']I just got my ps+ and wondering if I download games can I install them on 2 vitas? Mine and my sons or do I need seperate playstation plus memberships in the same house off the same ps3 console.[/QUOTE]

Well searching the latest threads (from yesterday) from a different PS3 forum, they said that you can infact download games to two online profiles when it is the same profile. Limit 2.

You would have to have the same PSN account on both Vita's correct?

So if you have your PSN ID on your Vita and your son has his own PSN ID only the one tied to PS+ would get the free games.... at least that is my understanding.

Since a playstation network account can be used on two vitas and two ps3 now(two active consoles of each), as long as you use the same account on both you should be able to do both Vita's no problem. But someone correct me if I am wrong.

bread's done
Back