Vitamin Water - Myspace - Amazon caps.

pyoobez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I'm not looking for codes (although if you're not gonna use them you can pm me them), just curious if anyone else has been taking advantage of this and to post about it in case some haven't heard of it and are intersted.

You buy the Sync drink with the white caps and get a code worth $1.29 on amazon. You can only use the codes for mp3 purchases, but purchasing several and keeping an eye on the daily deals is a great help. I picked up the CCR/Fogerty best of album for like $2.99 and just snagged Major Lazer's new album for $3.99... so like 3-4 caps covers those.

I also picked up a handful of the drink at Target this week as they're on sale for $1 each. I've been buying most at the convenience stores as I don't mind the drink itself and it's likely the best deal cap wise I think I've seen.

haha ive been doing this too, its a great way to be cheap water and music for a dollar cant beat that

Vitamin water are currently on sale at Kroger for 10 for $10. But when you buy 10 it will knock $5 off the price, so you are really paying 50 cents each when you buy in lots of 10.

bread's done
Back