Viva Pinata $15 ..where is the luv?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorul2

CAGiversary!
Ok yes, I know the Circuit City "Sticky" says all $19.99 and under games are 2 for $30, but in case some of you didn't know Viva is $19.99! Viva is so special it deserves it's own thread. Just scored Viva and Cars for $30 (hey my kids like it.).:bouncy:

I hated the 30 minutes of Viva Pinata that I played. Do I want to "simulate" a customizable fantasy world of pinatas? Maybe if I were retired....

So why exactly do people call this one of the best 360 games?

[quote name='freshzen']

So why exactly do people call this one of the best 360 games?[/QUOTE]

...because 13 yr. olds have access to the internet too.

Any male above the age of 14 that enjoys this game needs to do some deep soul searching. I usually say "to each their own"...but Viva Pinata? There's so many better ways to spend your gaming time.

[quote name='lorul2']Ok yes, I know the Circuit City "Sticky" says all $19.99 and under games are 2 for $30, but in case some of you didn't know Viva is $19.99! Viva is so special it deserves it's own thread. Just scored Viva and Cars for $30 (hey my kids like it.).:bouncy:[/quote]

Can someone give me the link to that thread? I cant find it

[quote name='heybtbm']...because 13 yr. olds have access to the internet too.

Any male above the age of 14 that enjoys this game needs to do some deep soul searching. I usually say "to each their own"...but Viva Pinata? There's so many better ways to spend your gaming time.[/quote]
If Viva Pinata had animals such as heybtbm's Avatar, it would appeal to adults.

Of course, the name would be changed to "Viva La Puta".

You would have to build up your area to attract unattractive men in cars.

Once two cars were in your area, it would attract a whore.

Once two whores were in your area, it would attract a pimp.

Pimps would kill whores that couldn't find the pimp's money.

Enough dead whores would attract drug dealers.

Enough drug dealers would attract organized crime ... and so on.

And there would be many ways to accessorize your area: abortion clinics, dumpsters, free clinics, gas stations, mensa chapters and the RNC.

Well, the important thing is that I think the game would be great.

[quote name='heybtbm']...because 13 yr. olds have access to the internet too.

Any male above the age of 14 that enjoys this game needs to do some deep soul searching. I usually say "to each their own"...but Viva Pinata? There's so many better ways to spend your gaming time.[/quote]

Cool, I'm thirteen, really liked almost all other Rare games, and have a 360. This seems perfect for me.

BTW, I think this deal merits a thread.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']If Viva Pinata had animals such as heybtbm's Avatar, it would appeal to adults.

Of course, the name would be changed to "Viva La Puta".

You would have to build up your area to attract unattractive men in cars.

Once two cars were in your area, it would attract a whore.

Once two whores were in your area, it would attract a pimp.

Pimps would kill whores that couldn't find the pimp's money.

Enough dead whores would attract drug dealers.

Enough drug dealers would attract organized crime ... and so on.

And there would be many ways to accessorize your area: abortion clinics, dumpsters, free clinics, gas stations, mensa chapters and the RNC.

Well, the important thing is that I think the game would be great.[/quote]

Kind of reverberates with Microsoft's desire to reach out to the family gamer, huh...

[quote name='Unickuta']
Kind of reverberates with Microsoft's desire to reach out to the family gamer, huh...[/quote]

Microsoft has another game coming out that should appeal to the family: Street Gauntlet 3D.

It's just like Gauntlet 3D. However, the three characters so far are John, Whore and Pimp.

When John is low on health, the game says, "John needs a hooker."

When Whore is low on health, the game says, "Whore needs crack."

When Pimp is low on health, the game says, "Pimp needs his money, bitch."

Skills are gained based on experience:

At level 25, you have Mr. Garrison as a familar floating over your shoulder shooting, "I'M NOT GAY!"

At level 75, Mr. Garrison morphs into Larry Craig, but he says the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back