Viva Pinata $19.99 @ Amazon.com

[quote name='Link127']great for those who joined a Prime group.

wish it had free shipping for others though...[/quote]

hehehe... In for one! thanks OP.

I just need to remember to cancel my prime trial before I get whacked for the $70 or whatever it costs. I got about 2 weeks left. I hope theres some decent DOTD's in that time.

[quote name='Puffa469']hehehe... In for one! thanks OP.

I just need to remember to cancel my prime trial before I get whacked for the $70 or whatever it costs. I got about 2 weeks left. I hope theres some decent DOTD's in that time.[/QUOTE]

You can set it up to automatically not renew your prime subscription.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']wonder if it will come in the tin case or the regular xbox360 case[/QUOTE]
I would guess in the regular case now. I saw both the tin and case for a while, but I only see the case now.

[quote name='contej85']Good deal on a great game. Highly recommended, though I paid $25 for mine back in December after GGC. Still, pick it up![/QUOTE]
lol, I paid $15 for mine back in December.

Definitely worth $60 though, if any game is.

[quote name='Jobb']You can set it up to automatically not renew your prime subscription.[/QUOTE]

My prime subscription is one of the best bargains I've ever accidentally paid for...I'm so glad that I forgot to cancel it, and now I'm on year two....it's especially handy when there end up being odd little things like the $1.99 Nintendo DS Kits that had game holders, screen protectors, extra sytli, and all that...you can jump right on to those ultra cheap things or the ultra cheap DOTD and not worry about finding another item....and the fact that you can share it with two or three family members...even better.

[quote name='PyroGamer']lol, I paid $15 for mine back in December.

Definitely worth $60 though, if any game is.[/quote]

Bestbuy FTW!

Oh wow, good price -- I'm really tempted, but I really can't spend money right now.

On the other hand, maybe it's better buying armloads of $20 games and waiting on the games this fall until they drop in price. :)

[quote name='ZerotypeX']wonder if it will come in the tin case or the regular xbox360 case[/QUOTE]

Just an fyi, the special case was not a tin case, it was a plastic case, but just shaped differently with a round top rather than the regular XBOX 360 game cases.

[quote name='xbox_mole']Just an fyi, the special case was not a tin case, it was a plastic case, but just shaped differently with a round top rather than the regular XBOX 360 game cases.[/QUOTE]
Yup. Some store had an opened copy, and I was surprised that it was plastic, not metal. Amazon is surely just carrying the regular snap case now.

CAGs who havn't played this yet should definately jump in on this deal. Fantastic game that didn't sell very well.... sales need to jump so RARE will make another one.

[quote name='captmurphy']CAGs who havn't played this yet should definately jump in on this deal. Fantastic game that didn't sell very well.... sales need to jump so RARE will make another one.[/QUOTE]

Um, isn't Rare already making another one? I see a Viva Pinata Party Animals listed on the upcoming releases list...

[quote name='emperordahc']Yup. Some store had an opened copy, and I was surprised that it was plastic, not metal. Amazon is surely just carrying the regular snap case now.[/quote]
ive seen those egg shaped versions lying around CC, sears & cumpoosa for 29.99 so good luck!

very good game with alot of Rare's subliminal adult humor. It's also riddled with Banjo-Kazooie Propanganda. Great game overall and I'm still playing it.

[quote name='mblackwl']Um, isn't Rare already making another one? I see a Viva Pinata Party Animals listed on the upcoming releases list...[/quote]
Viva Pinata Party is not being handled by Rare. Its being developed by Krome Studios, Rare's only involvment was handing Krome Studios their polygon creations.

Viva Pinata is the must played game that you haven't played yet...every one who hasn't touched it or is courious about it, do yourself a favor and get it, its a steal at $20.

[quote name='Puffa469']I got my copy today (Go Prime!) and its the regular box version.[/QUOTE]

The special edition is just flimsy plastic right? I'd rather have the normal version.

thats a good price

its supposed to be a really good game but didnt sell 2 well.

its coming for teh DS so i bet it will do really well on teh DS

I have the special edition (if you can call it that) with the plastic "tin". It sucks, is a pain in the ass to open/close and I would happily sell my neighbor's first born to have a regular game case/insert as opposed to the retarded plastic tin. Pray you don't get one of those (not to mention they don't sit very well on a dvd shelf)

bread's done
Back