Viva Pinata [Limited Edition] $45

SlaughterX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (90%)

only good if you own a JP 360, and I'm not sure if the game is only in JP or not, but if you like LE sets you might be interested in this, and it's cheaper the the regular copy of the US version...

[quote name='SlaughterX']

only good if you own a JP 360, and I'm not sure if the game is only in JP or not, but if you like LE sets you might be interested in this, and it's cheaper the the regular copy of the US version...[/quote]
Its been confirmed region free, but its $49.99 MSRP here in the US.

EDIT: Amazon has it for $45 w/Free shipping:
http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Viva-Pinata-Launch-Edition/dp/B000HCL5QO/sr=8-1/qid=1163698417/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-6925966-2688116?ie=UTF8&s=videogames

EDIT2: Target has it for $49.99 and they give you a $10 giftcard.

I'm waiting for the regular edition since the LE is in that flimsy plastic case similar to the case used for the Simpsons season sets. The bonus disc is just a bunch of demos you can get on Xbox Live plus 1 episode of the show.

I noticed that too. Why would you even call it an LE? Just to make more money off people I guess. I'll be buying the game when it breaks the $20.

[quote name='Jeoff']I noticed that too. Why would you even call it an LE? Just to make more money off people I guess. I'll be buying the game when it breaks the $20.[/quote]

Its not an LE, its a Special Edition, its the same price, they didnt raise the price at all. The difference is the packaging and family friendly demos that are included (LEGO SW:II, Sonic...etc). The Special Edition stops shipping on 12/2 after that, the regular edition standard X360 case will ship. Its an awesome game though, and it looks amazing.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Its an awesome game though, and it looks amazing.[/quote]QFT

As for its graphic prowess, I was playing it and I had someone ask me, "What movie is that?" It's almost Pixar-like in their minds (and mine, too). Buy it now.

[quote name='icruise']So the LE is just a crappier box?[/quote]
yeah, if it's just a better box, i'm not even going to bother with it, but that amazon deal is pretty good

bread's done
Back