Viva Pinata/Shrek the 3rd/Sonic (Xbox 360) - $15 after BCB

BingoBrown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Walmart.com has the Xbox 360 Children's Miracle Network 3-Game Pack of Viva Pinata/Shrek the Third/Sonic the Hedgehog for only $17.82 with free shipping to home.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Children-...Pinata-Shrek-Sonic-Xbox-360-Xbox-360/10715111 (Direct link not working)

http://www.walmart.com/search/searc...query=viva+pinata&Find.x=0&Find.y=0&Find=Find (First game listed)

Bing cashback is currently 15% if you search for "walmart hdtv" or "walmart exercise equipment."

After Bing cashback, the total should be a little over $15 before tax. Not bad for three kids games (though none are highly rated).

Last edited by a moderator:
Product Not Found!
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
We're sorry, but the item you are looking for cannot be found.
spacer.gif
Please use either our search tool, or browse the virtual aisles by clicking on a department icon above.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Thanks again for visiting Walmart.com!

[quote name='Brother Daz']Product Not Found!
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
We're sorry, but the item you are looking for cannot be found.
spacer.gif
Please use either our search tool, or browse the virtual aisles by clicking on a department icon above.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Thanks again for visiting Walmart.com![/QUOTE]

Strange. I've fixed the link now, but it doesn't appear to be any different than the prior link.

Update: Still doesn't work. Don't know what's wrong with it.

[quote name='ApeOverlord007']not really. That's the party game spin off.

All of those games reviewed horribly. Sonic is good for collector's though I guess...[/QUOTE]

Good call on Viva Pinata: Party Animals. I thought it was the original version. Party Animals is not as good.

I know because I had the unfortunate opportunity to play it... =(

Just ignore Party Animals, as it's clearly for young kids/casual crowd. The other two Viva Pinatas on 360 are decent though if you like to raise animals and junk.

bread's done
Back