Vividgamer Win Baston or Shadow Planet

admiralvic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
If you read the last contest I mentioned this should be coming soon and now its time. Nothing too big/hard this time.

Leave a comment below stating your favorite Summer of Arcade title from this year or a past year.
Bonus Entry: Follow us on Twitter and retweet the contest.
Bonus Entry: Like our Facebook page, and like the contest.
Bonus Entry: Retweet one (or all) of our Summer of Arcade Reviews: Bastion, Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet, or Toy Soldiers.

Good luck to all :3

Liked facebook from Brandon john.. commented from volcombrandon and tweeted all your reviews and contest tweets from @volcombrandon :) thanks for the chance to win!!!

I liked bastion and toy soldiers myself. Toy soldiers is probably my fav right now but that's because I haven't bought bastion yet.

Your contest is like a classy prostitute at a democratic convention: I entered her every way that I could, and came out hopeful for a victory.

There isn't a contest post to like on your facebook page (which I previously liked as Aubrey A.)...Bastion is the summer game I was most looking forward to--I hear it's pretty good, I just haven't gotten it yet. Thanks for the contest!

Thanks for the contest!
I entered every way I could. Couldn't like the contest post of FB because there wasn't one.

[quote name='Darklurkr23']Hey is this a 2ndary chance for CAG's only? Cause on the webpage it says the same thing.[/QUOTE]

Sadly some things just sorta happen at VG. This was originally planned (or stated) to happen a week after the original. (though this happens to be 1 day short of a month) In fact I wasn't even informed this was going up and happened to see it while finishing off my Section 8 Prejudice guide. I blame being in HP Touchpad Lala land (though I got one)... Anyways sorry about the introduction. Long story short... ANY CONTEST I control will have a CAG bonus since I love the site and many people here have helped me a lot. (you kow paying it forward and such) However if this post hits 100 replies... I'll give away one of my XBL codes. Please note don't expect the world from this, but it will NOT be something like carrot avatar prop. (Previous posts also count)

Entered, fav. game thus far seems to be Bastion. Been trying to win that game all summer, but no luck yet. Thanks for the contest OP!

thanks for the contest, entered using all methods. my fav game has got to be trails HD since i have spent the most time on that then any other XBLA game

bread's done
Back