VIZIO VX32L HDTV for $450 deal?

tenchi

CAGiversary!
I found this TV listed on craigslist. Does anyone own this TV and can tell me how it is for gaming? Is $450 a good deal for this TV? The seller says it's only 2 months old and they're selling because they want to get a bigger TV. Thanks in advance.

I have one and I love it. The set itself is very aesthetically pleasing, and the picture is very nice.

It does have a few quirks, but they are all really minor. For example, it has an "info" option that is supposed to be able to tell you what it on the channel you are watching, but it works less than 20% of the time (I suspect it is not the TV's fault) and always displays the wrong time. Likewise, the info can take up a good portion of the screen, but you can change it down easily.

I paid ~660 for mine a year ago brand new from Circuit City, so I'd say this is a good deal also.

The Vizio sets from Walmart are known to be inferior than ones sold in other stores. I never really understood why, but everyone told me that.

However, Vizio did just release plasma sets to Walmart, including a 32, and people seem to like those. There's a thread around here about 'em.

bread's done
Back