Voice Studio Xbox Kinect App - 5 Avatar Awards 50G

COLDblood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
2zrjkzl.jpg

Thanks go out to "Certified" for telling me about this today!

Right now in the "Social" section of the Xbox Apps Marketplace (on the dashboard only, no link is available) you can download "Voice Studio" for free.
It has 5 avatar awards and a 50 Gamerscore you can unlock. This is not a game however, it is a testing app for the Kinect voice feature. Remember "Fun Labs"?, kind of the same idea.

There was an issue in the past when this App first released on the Marketplace, it did not unlock the awards so they pulled it. This issue has been confirmed as fixed with the new release.

If you don't see the App right away try again, it took me 3 tries before it showed up.

Here are some pictures of the avatar items.

2dbqdub.png
317easn.jpg

o8tqwh.png

Here are the achievements:
raokud.png

Video of the App:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh2z5As12oM

Last edited by a moderator:
The awards and acheivements unlock. It takes like 1-2 hours to do all of them. Just finished uploading the last track as I am typing this.

[quote name='draven1089']Coldblood, can you confirm the awards and achievements are working?[/QUOTE]

Yes I can, I even updated the post on the xbox.com forums as answered.

Thanks you.

FYI, you don't need to shut off your Xbox to refresh the dashboard - just hit the middle guide button and Y.

Thanks for the heads up OP:applause: I love free avatar junk...Also I just typed "Voice Studio" in the search bar and hit enter, popped right up. Thing might as well be usefull once in awhile.

Thank god for this thread. Must have been like a month ago that I randomly found this app and began playing it. I was upset when the rewards and acheivements would not unlock. None of my friends had even heard of this thing. I searched the internet to the best of my ability and found NO HELP. Not even a mention. I just gave up assuming that I missed out and it was an old app

Anybody else have the same problem as me? I had completed all 8 tracks before the update and now can't get the achievements or awards without redoing it all over again.

no surprise its US only again which is actually a surprise seeing as its supposed to be a support/feedback app for improving speech recognition. Giving it to everywhere will help, no wonder it couldnt even recognise all english dialects (au,nz etc)

[quote name='Racer1309']Anybody else have the same problem as me? I had completed all 8 tracks before the update and now can't get the achievements or awards without redoing it all over again.[/QUOTE]

since I did a couple tests before they fixed the problems, I found out today that I had to completely delete all the files and re-do them to get the awards and achievments. Or as long as you delete the save file and the original file (which will say corrupt). Check your memory section on xbl.

bread's done
Back