Vote Dungeon Hunter 2 and HD (iOS) 99 cents - March 12th only - LIVE NOW

Good call making it a separate thread. I did see it on the iOS thread and voted this morning. I really want this for a buck!!

[quote name='metaphysicalstyles']Is this an MMORPG? If so, I'm on it![/QUOTE]

No. It's a Diablo clone made by GameLoft (who are known to rip off popular franchises and bring them to iOS).

More of a hack and slash game (like he said above). Supposed to be very good though and has co-op. I really liked the first one and will pick this one up if it makes it down to 2.99.

[quote name='Darknuke']No. It's a Diablo clone made by GameLoft (who are known to rip off popular franchises and bring them to iOS).[/QUOTE]

I think the real question is, is it a good clone of Diablo? If it's a pretty good clone I am down for it.

I'm glad someone took my advice and made its own topic! This game is amazing and I've already spent 7 doll hairs on a few games. Need to slow down.

this would be a steal at a buck, AN ABSOLUTE STEAL!

[quote name='Shimrra']I think the real question is, is it a good clone of Diablo? If it's a pretty good clone I am down for it.[/QUOTE]

Dungeon Hunter 1 is amazing. I haven't played DH2, but I can almost guarantee that it is probably better (or at the very least, more of the same).

Wow it's gonna take a boatload of votes to bring that price down. I'll do my part. I loved the first one and will gladly buy the second one for a buck.

voted for the second time. Come on people! We need every single vote we can get! =D.

Someone should post this to Slickdeals if it's not there already. I bet with their population we could get to .99 cents much easier.

[quote name='Stimes']It looks like facebook is broken, you can only use twitter and YouTube to vote until further notice.[/QUOTE]

They took it down from Facebook, announced it on Twitter. Someone asked and they said:

Exactly! Stay tuned, more tomorrow @Jasonc506 @gameloft are you going to extend the voting period or require less votes to drop price?

I liked them "from their facebook banner ad" but then it wouldn't let me vote? Unless liking them was the vote? Now clicking the link doesn't bring up that vote page anymore. What gives?

hmmm....looks like it's broken again as I just get a thing telling me I liked the page over top of where the voting should be. What's up with this promotion it keeps being hella broken.

They haven't been posting the daily Tweet: it seems that the promotion started 4 days ago, and they have only posted two times the tag to retweet.

I think I am just gonna buy both but does anyone have experience with both version?

I dont want to download the demos and its only $2 but figured I would ask

Silly. I had to turn off my phone for it to download. Nevertheless, I'm on my way to playing this great iRPG.

bread's done
Back