Vote for Dig Dug to help a fellow CAG win a contest!

rogXue

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hello everyone!

I am currently a finalist in a contest for a MK fightstick and would appreciate some help! Please go here and vote for Dig Dug in "Which character should be in the next Mortal Kombat game?" Help me win an awesome contest for MK goodies from Prima Games! Keep in mind it is just a hypothetical question and not a serious consideration for the next MK ;)

Here's my entry:

Dig Dug from "Dig Dug" - Fatality would be inflating a person till they float away and explode or deflate until they shrivel into a pile of goo.

http://www.facebook.com/PrimaGames

Thanks!

rogXue

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think you will get much help (for free at least lol), but I voted for ya... I think. I didnt see any way to submit my choice.

Try putting this in the referral section and you will probably get more votes.

Edit: Wasn't going to vote for you because I was thinking Dig Dug was a dumb choice. Then I read your fatality and it sounded brutal. Voted. You should post the fatailty description to your post on here.

Dig Dug is the man. One of my favorite classic games on XBLA. I would have voted for Dig Dug regardless; helping out a CAG is an added bonus.

I must be retarded. I can't find where to vote for ya man. CAn u slap up a link in this thread to help out?

Thanks for the help everyone! I'm in 3rd right now and would appreciate more votes :D Darklurkr23 you do realize the poll has no bearing on an actual character in MK right? It's just for a contest. Thanks for voting either way, even if it was for the competition.

bread's done
Back