Vote for my mp3 player design.

Most? I say all.

But because I don't care too much, I voted for the OP's even through I don't really like it. :)

Thanks all who voted. I could still use more though the good thing is it doesn't cost anything but a couple of seconds of your time.

Why do you always make these threads in OT? Like your Starship Troopers PSA thing that you bumped 100 times.

Keep this advertising shit in Referral Central... do you know how much CAG would suck if everyone used the OT to panhandle for votes in contests?

[quote name='Koggit']
Keep this advertising shit in Referral Central... do you know how much CAG would suck if everyone used the OT to panhandle for votes in contests?[/quote]

Yeah! Why do you think we have the OTT? They are super friendly in there and I'm sure they would all vote for you if you just post in there.

[quote name='Layziebones']Yeah! Why do you think we have the OTT? They are super friendly in there and I'm sure they would all vote for you if you just post in there.[/QUOTE]

...what?

I'm not saying he should panhandle in the OTT... I'm saying he shouldn't panhandle in OT. It belongs in Referral Central, his sig if he's desperate, nowhere else.

Removed trolling, reopened. Seriously guys, if you don't want to vote...don't stop in and complain...just move along. BTW...I voted for you :D

bread's done
Back