Vote for my photo & win 3 months of Xbox Live Gold! Might have a new winner soon!

[quote name='windowsman']Liked!

You will definitely win :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, yeah I think I'll win the early contest that ends tonight. I'm not 100% sure about the grand prize on the 31st just yet though. I always think someone else could come along and get a huge amount of votes, but hopefully I'm wrong about that!

*edit*
Forgot to say we're at 59 now! :)

[quote name='Pure Apathy']Thanks, yeah I think I'll win the early contest that ends tonight. I'm not 100% sure about the grand prize on the 31st just yet though. I always think someone else could come along and get a huge amount of votes, but hopefully I'm wrong about that!

*edit*
Forgot to say we're at 59 now! :)[/QUOTE]

Nah, you will win. CAG will be at your support!

The double entries portion of the contest is now over. A BIG thanks to everyone for your likes!

Everyone else has until January 31st at 10:00 PM CST to like my photo and be entered into the contest!

To put you out of the misery of having to quintuple post, here is my post. :)

Yay! Only 2 days left, good luck to all for the contest.

Thanks, we're up to 74 now. From here on out please post which number you are whenever you vote. It should help clear up any confusion on verifying if your vote went through or not.

The winner had been announced and I have sent them the code for the 3 month card. Thanks to everyone who voted for me, I really appreciate it!

bread's done
Back