Voting based on "who you'd like to have a beer with"

smalien1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
As you may know, many Americans are unintelligent, and therefore choose to vote on who they'd most 'like to have a beer with'. If you threw out all valid sources of choosing a candidate, and instead voted in this manner, who would get your vote?
For me, Biden, Gravel, Obama, or McCain. Maybe Paul.

I would have a beer with the Governor of California
Arnold.jpg

I don't drink but if I were to get a non-alcoholic beverage with a candidate it'd be with Ralph Nader.

It's scary the way most Americans vote and what they look for in candidates. I remember back in my college government class we went over qualities that most people want in a president. It was discussed that the vast majority of people never list intelligence. Intelligence should be one of the main things you want in a president.

Except people now vote on who says the most ear pleasing things in the most maleable adjuncts of society (notably rage against the machine headlining festivals and road bridges), thusly, the candidate would be Paul:

"Freedom 08!" "Personal Liberty 08" "Liberty or Death through incentive based revolution 08" "Peace and Guns" "Nude photographs of Betsy Ross to be restored to the Constitution" "Hands Off South Carolina" and other such liberty-loving rousing testaments to an adorning populace.

Or people will vote on the candidate with whom they feel has the biggest penis, like last year (51% selected George W.).

This whole "drinking with the candidates" is just a Democratic camp scam to make Hillary look more appealing. :roll:

[quote name='smalien1']As you may know, many Americans are unintelligent, and therefore choose to vote on who they'd most 'like to have a beer with'. If you threw out all valid sources of choosing a candidate, and instead voted in this manner, who would get your vote?
For me, Biden, Gravel, Obama, or McCain. Maybe Paul.[/quote]

Wow, I came in here pissed. If this was a thread about "this is how you should decide your candidate" then I was gonna go crazy that the people on this forum were that dumb.

[quote name='level1online']I'd like to have a beer with the troops. First, they gotta come back home.[/quote]Quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in the history of forums.

And why is this such a frowned upon method? Most people you would WANT to drink with are people who share the same thoughts and beliefs as yourself. Do any of you drinkers here every routinely drink with someone you hate, or don't get along with, or think way differently than? No.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in the history of forums.

And why is this such a frowned upon method? Most people you would WANT to drink with are people who share the same thoughts and beliefs as yourself. Do any of you drinkers here every routinely drink with someone you hate, or don't get along with, or think way differently than? No.[/quote]

I should have clarified, I do not desire to consume beer alongside a presidential candidate. And I do not want my judgement impaired while making my desicion on who to vote for.

But... if the consupmtion of alcohol must be a deciding factor, then I would vote for the candidate who would bring the troops home. So I can drink with them.

:D:D:D:D:D
5 smileys for you.

[quote name='smalien1']Wow, not a single real answer. That's interesting.[/quote]

Ok, how about this:

After watching Bill Richardson's interview on Univision yesterday, in which he put that lil bitch Jorge Ramos in his place, i'd definitely make an exception, and have a few drinks with him.

We'd hit up some taco stands, drink a few shots of tequilla, and chase 'em down with coronas.

:D

[quote name='apokalipze2']Hillary Clinton, then I'd bang her[/quote]

THANK YOU!

I knew I wasn't the only one with Lewinsky syndnrome.

I don't drink much but I would love to get good and stoned with Obama and Clinton.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Quite possibly the dumbest thing ever said in the history of forums.

And why is this such a frowned upon method? Most people you would WANT to drink with are people who share the same thoughts and beliefs as yourself. Do any of you drinkers here every routinely drink with someone you hate, or don't get along with, or think way differently than? No.[/QUOTE]

You don't drink, do you? If you do, imagine your best, drunkest friend. Would you want *them* to occupy the Whitehouse?

I'd like to get good and ripped with Hillary, then have her go on some power trip where she would threaten me and say she will ruin my career if I don't perform freaky sexual favors for her. Then when shes done just say really demeaning and demoralizing stuff, and ruin my career anyway. Mmm.....

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']the beer vote? fred thompson without a doubt.[/quote]

I'm a Dem, but you gotta love Fred Thompson...he's the only candidate that acctually wants to lose.

bread's done
Back