VP Debate: Biden vs. Palin... Pt. 2, The Aftermath

[quote name='freakyzeeky']This week, the Obama campaign is planning a counterattack on McCain by talking about the Keating Five... Obama has always said that his campaign is about the future, and this happened 20 years ago, so why would they bring it up? They should've continued taking the high road...[/QUOTE]

Because he doesn't want to get Swift Boat'd.

[quote name='depascal22']True. It's better to just stay calm and collected and make McCain and Palin look like the crazy irrational ones.[/quote]

+1

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Because he doesn't want to get Swift Boat'd.[/QUOTE]

Finally someone brought this up. As much as I would like Obama to take the high road, the last election proved that these type of attacks need to be responded to quickly.

At least they haven't (yet) dug up a white girlfriend from his past to pull a Harold Ford Jr. on him.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Because he doesn't want to get Swift Boat'd.[/quote]

I guess you do have a point. Kerry did not respond fast enough to the Swift Boat attacks on him, and I believe that did cost him the election since he was a few points ahead of Bush prior to those attacks.

Linking anyone to terrorists will poison the public against them. Obama should just come out and say I don't support Ayers, I barely know him, let's move on. When he dismisses the charges with a wave of the hand, people might perceive that there's something going on.

[quote name='depascal22']Linking anyone to terrorists will poison the public against them. Obama should just come out and say I don't support Ayers, I barely know him, let's move on. When he dismisses the charges with a wave of the hand, people might perceive that there's something going on.[/QUOTE]

He has said the first and the latter comes when the same tired false charges are brought up again by failin palin.

Last edited by a moderator:
While getting ready this morning my roommate (even though it's a dorm, we have separate bedrooms and share a hallway/closet/bathroom) had on the news, I think CNN. That cunt Palin was on and I swear to god if I hear that bitch one more time I'm gonna go through the TV and strangle her. Her voice is so damn grating. At least my roommate has an Obama sticker on her door, but I really wish I didn't have to hear Palin in the morning, or ever.

I'm not sure her voice is more grating than Hilary's. Especially when charged up.

But one thing I've noticed is that almost nobody can stand to watch or listen to female politicians for long, period.

Historial figure behind the word 'Maverick'

[quote name='part of the article']
...Considering the family’s long history of association with liberalism and progressive ideals, it should come as no surprise that Ms. Maverick insists that John McCain, who has voted so often with his party, “is in no way a maverick, in uppercase or lowercase.”
“It’s just incredible — the nerve! — to suggest that he’s not part of that Republican herd. Every time we hear it, all my children and I and all my family shrink a little and say, ‘Oh, my God, he said it again.’ ”
“He’s a Republican,” she said. “He’s branded.”[/quote]

LOL!

The Maverick family doesn't see John McCain as a maverick. Now, hardly election-changing news, but it's a half-way interesting read at least.

Maverick, from the X-Men, is offended by the mis-use of his name lately.

200px-Maverick_(Chris_Bradley).jpg

[quote name='The Crotch']Wait. His mutant power is swords and guns? That's the fifth pussiest superhero I've ever seen.[/quote]

No man, those are like Wolverine's adamantium skeleton, they're extra. His mutant power is 10x the normal human rate of badass.

[quote name='niceguyshawne']I would like to know how the Dallas Mavericks feel about McCain.[/quote]
They have sent a Cease and Desist letter to the McCain camp

bread's done
Back