VP II $29.99@Circuit City

I picked it up during the amazon deal of the day. So far from what little I've played of it I think I like it. However, I can see how some play mechanics that I'm enjoying being less well recieved by other people.

I need to give the game some more time but I've been burning through a backlog of games and it takes me a while to get through games due to work.

I was actually going to post this the other day but you seem to have beat me to it! I picked it up for $30 at CC because my Gamerush doesn't have any copies. Oh well, worth it in my opinion.

[quote name='whoknows']It can always go lower.

I'll wait for $20 or less ;)

Thanks though OP.[/quote]

Unlikely, as it will probably start slowly escalating in price from here, I dunno how many copies were released unlike VP1, but if the word rare starts getting associated with it, consider its price to start artificially inflating in the secondary market, and honestly is $5-10 gonna kill ya, it is a really good game.

I picked it up for $26 when Eb/GS had their $5 off PS2 deal a few weeks ago, and I thought it was a great deal, opened, but totally mint copy.

Just for the sake of telling, when VP1 was ignored back in the late 90's early 2000'ish, I went to Playstation.com (they used to sell games) and picked up factory sealed copies of VP1, and Lunar 2 for $20 each, and they were selling for over $50 a piece back then, those were the days.

Your call to wait, but I have a feeling it might not go down to the price you want, some games never do hit that "sweet spot" price we wait for. ;)

[quote name='uncle5555']Unlikely, as it will probably start slowly escalating in price from here, I dunno how many copies were released unlike VP1, but if the word rare starts getting associated with it, consider its price to start artificially inflating in the secondary market, and honestly is $5-10 gonna kill ya, it is a really good game.

I picked it up for $26 when Eb/GS had their $5 off PS2 deal a few weeks ago, and I thought it was a great deal, opened, but totally mint copy.

Just for the sake of telling, when VP1 was ignored back in the late 90's early 2000'ish, I went to Playstation.com (they used to sell games) and picked up factory sealed copies of VP1, and Lunar 2 for $20 each, and they were selling for over $50 a piece back then, those were the days.

Your call to wait, but I have a feeling it might not go down to the price you want, some games never do hit that "sweet spot" price we wait for. ;)[/QUOTE]
Valkyrie Profile was VERY limited, VP2 is not.

And $5-$10 will kill me when I have too many other games to play. I'd rather keep that money instead of it sitting on my shelf doing nothing.

If it hits the price I want then I'll get it, but I don't have the "I MUST have this" feeling about this game. Instead I have the feeling if I get it cool, if I don't then whatever.

I'll wait for the next price drop for it then. $20 and under would be perfect as long I don't miss it like I did at TRU and BB.

bread's done
Back