VR Missions the only thing I'm missing?

ne2eire

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
As far MGS goes is VR Missions the only thing I'm missing? I finally found a mint/complete Substance for $20 at EB (after Edge). Sealed SAGA/MGS3LE from way back from the preorder.

1hq2.jpg

As far as I can tell, you are still missing Xbox Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance, The Document of Metal Gear Solid 2, and VR Missions. I don't know if you are still counting Ac!d and Ac!d 2 for the PSP systems.

I wouldn't count Acid, but I do have MGA1.

I don't have an Xbox but I completely forgot that they released Substance for it. Will have to track it down.

And I do need the MGS2 documentary. Thanks

[quote name='SolidSnakeX99']As far as I can tell, you are still missing Xbox Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance, The Document of Metal Gear Solid 2, and VR Missions. I don't know if you are still counting Ac!d and Ac!d 2 for the PSP systems.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, depends on what all you're trying to collect. There's still the GBC game, NES games, soundtracks, action figures, and strategy guides too.
edit. If you're a real stickler, Snake's in the new Smash Brothers game, but you have time for that one.

If you're a real stickler, Snake's in the new Smash Brothers game, but you have time for that one.

Really? Do you have a site that shows this? I'm really curious.

Here are some game software you may or may not have:

PC:
Metal Gear Solid

PS1:
Metal Gear Solid: Integral (Japanese only release)

GameCube:
MGS: The Twin Snakes

Game Boy Color:
Metal Gear Solid: Ghost Babel

The US NES Metal Gear games were disowned by Kojima so I wouldn't bother with those.

[quote name='Nogib']You're also missing the MGS bleemcast disc for the DC. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

How did Bleemcast work?

Did MGS look better on the DC while keeping gameplay the same?

[quote name='ne2eire']How did Bleemcast work?

Did MGS look better on the DC while keeping gameplay the same?[/QUOTE]

Oh sweet jesus yes did it look better. You loaded up the MGS bleemcast disc and then you put in your PSX MGS disc. You know how the PS2 features a pitiful "smooth textures" option that really isn't all that significant? This takes that times about 100. Literal night and day difference. One doesn't realize how nice of textures the game actually has that get deformed by the PSX. It's the only way I play the original MGS anymore as some of the stuff they did in Twin Snakes I didn't like.

CaseFront.jpg

[quote name='Nogib']Oh sweet jesus yes did it look better. You loaded up the MGS bleemcast disc and then you put in your PSX MGS disc. You know how the PS2 features a pitiful "smooth textures" option that really isn't all that significant? This takes that times about 100. Literal night and day difference. One doesn't realize how nice of textures the game actually has that get deformed by the PSX. It's the only way I play the original MGS anymore as some of the stuff they did in Twin Snakes I didn't like.[/QUOTE]

Holy fucking shit. I have to find that and dust off the Dreamcast.

Not too big on Twin Snakes either, but it's fun showing the cinematics to friends who've played the original.

bread's done
Back