VT's mad trade-house! ~ H: Many RPG rares, Pokemon White ~ W: Ar tonelico 3 Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawn bump, + snow! It's so white out there that it appears to be a white sky in the middle of the night. The flakes are that close together, and it's magical. :D :whee:

Snowy bump! The lawns around here all look like frozen lakes now with how much snow is around. It's been a while since I've had a good crunch of snow under my feet. :)

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']If you have money and you need stuff like Agarest War.. why not order it from Aksys they have it with all the extras.

http://www.aksysgames.com/store/[/QUOTE]
Ah yes, I am aware they still sell it (for a whopping $50 at the moment, the $30 sale on it ended a while back). It's rather cheaper on ebay, about $30 if you get lucky for the whole Naughty package. Plus I am pretty sure that the Agarest pack Aksys currently has on sale isn't including the larger premium box full of CG shots.

Not that it matters much since I just got access to Agarest + Elemia from a fellow CAG. :D I just have to check the quality on Elemia, but the Agarest purchase I am making is a sure thing.

Edit: Thanks regardless mate, I do appreciate your help! And yeah volt, don't worry. I won't run off with your goods. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='VintageTurtle']Ah yes, I am aware they still sell it (for a whopping $50 at the moment, the $30 sale on it ended a while back). It's rather cheaper on ebay, about $30 if you get lucky for the whole Naughty package. Plus, I am pretty sure that the Agarest pack Aksys currently has on sale isn't including the larger premium box full of CG shots.

Not that it matters much since I just got access to Agarest + Elemia from a fellow CAG. :D[/QUOTE]

well thats good

Sorry for not getting the prices up everyone. I had quite a bit to take care of yesterday, but fear not, for they shall be up soon!

Thanks for the support, Tsuki, Isaac! Just a small bump after removing some of the things Edwin agreed to buy up from me. I heart that man, as he has definitely helped out the kitty cause. As a matter of fact, he gets one.

Bump against laziness, yet laziness is winning. Those who want things to help out sir kitty, continue going ahead with your own offers. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back