CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Nice deal, since you can convert 10 for $10 so basically a $1 a piece. By 1/31

Any ideas list below

Godzilla 2014

Star Trek series

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the $5 credit deal there, but that page mentions nothing about the "10 for $10" deal that eulogywerd21 was asking about. I remember they used to do that, but it ended a long time ago, unless they restarted it.
Yeah, I remember that particular deal being for new customers or your first 10 disc to digital converts, but like you said, that was quite awhile back.

I've been thinking of changing a lot of my blurays to digital, I may do this with Transformers Shrek, Harry Potter, and spiderman

I see the $5 credit deal there, but that page mentions nothing about the "10 for $10" deal that eulogywerd21 was asking about. I remember they used to do that, but it ended a long time ago, unless they rest

NO ONE is questioning the validity of the $5 credit when converting 10 movies deal. Please read the whole thread and take the time to comprehend the words within it before post
Guy was confused so I posted the link to the actual deal. Stop being an asshole.

Has anyone who did the convert 10 for $5 credit gotten theirs yet? Details say on or around Feb 6th which is impressively vague.

People over on the Blu-ray.com forum have had success either calling/emailing VUDU support. So far no one has gotten theirs without having to contact VUDU. I'm composing an email right now.

https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=289750&page=293
Edit:

Already got a response -

"Thank you for contacting Vudu Customer Care.

I apologize you have not received your $5 credit for converting 10 discs. A service credit has been placed on your account in the amount of $5.00 that will be applied towards your next eligible Vudu purchase. " Etc.

And the credit is there.

I havent got my $5 but did get a $3 credit for Knives out preorder even though I bought the code off a different site for a 3rd of the price, ended up being a nice deal, didn't know I could do that, might keep that in mind or later.

Same here. Whenever a credit is late to show up, I always say something just for the possibility of getting double the credit.
I can see this happening on accident, but doing this on purpose sounds an awful lot like fraud. Of course, it's still kinda on them for not paying out on their announced timeline, but maybe don't post about it on public forums to incriminate yourself :p

I can see this happening on accident, but doing this on purpose sounds an awful lot like fraud. Of course, it's still kinda on them for not paying out on their announced timeline, but maybe don't post about it on public forums to incriminate yourself :p
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIlL0T2yTss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIlL0T2yTss
Hey, it sounds far fetched, but one day this deep learning AI stuff is going to fuck over all of us.

Just imagine when the IRS starts using it to find all the people who mention avoiding taxes by shopping on particular websites even though they are supposed to still pay use tax.

bread's done
Back