W: 35 Nintendo E-shop, H: Paypal

Careful with this user. Offered me a high value trade, refused to terms of sending first (zero feedback), suggested to view her eBay feedback then did not provide that either.

Careful with this user. Offered me a high value trade, refused to terms of sending first (zero feedback), suggested to view her eBay feedback then did not provide that either.
Cute...

Full story. Guy wanted to trade systems. Sure sounds okay. But I was suppose to send first. He said I should trust him because he had feedback and to look up feedback of someone else. I told him he could message me on eBay I am a top rated 100% seller for a reason. I told him the exact steps I was going to take in order to make him feel comfortable. He started saying weird things and then pulled the power move, if you don't do this then no deal. So, no deal I am not going to be bullied into trading.

AcesHigh has 3 feedback in the last 6 years, and so I am suppose to trust that he isn't going to be shady, but apparently he'll throw shade.

I suggested we could buy them from each other on eBay and refund afterwards, to guarantee we're safe. He calmed "He doesn't have an eBay seller account." 100% of accounts on ebay can both buy and sell.

Their claim in the previous post is also a lie. My eBay Has been in my signature for... 4-5 years now. You can see it in this post in fact and in the first post.

Mods, read my PMs, proof is in the pudding.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back