W: Alien vs Predator 360 case and manual only H: paypal

ceck3969

CAGiversary!
Feedback
53 (100%)
Hi, I'm looking for someone who tosses all of their cases, I'm looking for the new Alien vs Predator case for the 360, I have paypal. Thanks for looking:D

I still can't figure out why people that use this site automatically assume that somebody "steals" games just because they have a game disk only and no case.

Cases get lost, misplaced, destroyed, etc. People also buy games that don't have a case nor insert. You don't know how the OP came about getting the game, yet you automatically assumed that he stole it.

"j/k" usually means that you're trying to hide your true meaning. If you truly weren't thinking what you are, you wouldn't have posted what you did.

Judging by your 86% feedback rating, one can assume many things about you also (j/k LOL).

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']did someone steal AvP , j/k lol[/QUOTE]

Nope, I have the PC version, and was able to get a hunter edition from walmart. I just wanted all of the things that came in the hunter ed so got both and figures I would sell the 360 game, I just don't like selling disks only. I believe there are alot of people who throw out cases, so just trying to get one befors it hits the trash.:D

[quote name='draven1089']so why not sell the case the game came in with the hunter ed??? Andrews I was thinking the same thing.[/QUOTE]
The case is awesome that's why. The steel book is much nicer that the PC case, I was just going to put my PC disks in the steelbook.

bread's done
Back