W: Atlus RPGs/RPGs in General H: Paypal, NIS Collector Edition Games

Meelahd

CAGiversary!
Mainly looking for Devil Survivor 1/2 on the DS, but I am open to all good deals on RPG

Please do not PM with Non-Atlus RPGs, unless you feel you are selling it at a good price :). If you have a good deal, then don't hesitate to pm me the worst that can happen is a no lol.

Edit: Forgot to add that I have a few sealed NIS Games, that are never going to get played and have to go.

Disgaea 3 (Sealed)
Disgaea 4(NIS Exclusive CE) Sealed, but slight Dent on one of the corners.
The First Two Atelier PS3 Games(The Limited Edition) Gamestop exclusive and NIS Store Exclusive with exclusive Preorder Bonuses(Sealed)
Sakura Wars (PS2) Sealed NIS Site exclusive collector's edition box set with hardcover art book.

If someone wants to take all my NIS stuff off my back I will give you a good deal on either trade or paypal doesn't matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
r u looking for the 3ds version? I have devil survivor overclocked for the 3ds. It's a complete copy, everything in like new condition.

[quote name='momotenshi']r u looking for the 3ds version? I have devil survivor overclocked for the 3ds. It's a complete copy, everything in like new condition.[/QUOTE]

I would really prefer the DS version cause I don't want to go from overclocked to 2 and feel it is a visual downgrade and get use to the voice acting from overclocked.

how much for the NISA Games? I have DS2 for trade also if you wanted and I have persona 3 CE and the guide for it available as well.

bread's done
Back