W: Dual Shock 3 H: Paypal

Anyone feel free to outbid me on the Rei Ayanami figure. I've decided I'm at my limit on it, so it's someone else's for (at least) $11.

Not trying to spam the lowball thread; just keeping this out there for anyone who might not check every single post:

[quote name='fwbweux']Anyone feel free to outbid me on the Rei Ayanami figure. I've decided I'm at my limit on it, so it's someone else's for (at least) $11.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='fwbweux']Not trying to spam the lowball thread; just keeping this out there for anyone who might not check every single post:[/QUOTE]

^^dv8 where art thou

Don't you want a chance to win it for $10 at least? :D

I'm probably here for the duration.. I needed a break, I've literally been sitting and playing Dragon Age all day, man is this game fantastic.

And you can have the DS2, Troll. I don't even have a PS2 anymore, haha.

[quote name='Diebythesword']What does the PS2 controller play as? (Wii adapter) I wouldn't mind using the analog's and D-Pad for the VC games[/QUOTE]

the ps2 controller functions as wii classic controller

[quote name='anubis20']^^dv8 where art thou[/QUOTE]

He's not going to be happy if I'm pretty much presenting it to him on a silver platter and he's not here to take it :lol: I'm a big Eva fan and it's a nice figure but I really need to rein in my lowball spending (and yet here I am thinking about whether to take Taiko Drum Master back or not.)

[quote name='bvharris']Don't you want a chance to win it for $10 at least? :D

I'm probably here for the duration.. I needed a break, I've literally been sitting and playing Dragon Age all day, man is this game fantastic.

And you can have the DS2, Troll. I don't even have a PS2 anymore, haha.[/QUOTE]

xD Thanks BV! :D Also, I am getting around to replying to your PM, been distracted*. :oops:

Hey anubis, do you think the Rei figure would be cheaper to ship without the box? if you think it could I might be able to spare a couple of extra dollars on it after all.

oh boy so my rents got back from korea and brought me something amazing. :)

Pics will be posted here in a little short while. I am so excited to show this bad boy off :D

[quote name='Josh5890']Anubis, I can't afford the fight, how is my boy Manny doing?[/QUOTE]

Manny is kicking ass!!!!!

[quote name='fwbweux']Hey anubis, do you think the Rei figure would be cheaper to ship without the box? if you think it could I might be able to spare a couple of extra dollars on it after all.[/QUOTE]

Should be cheaper without the box, yes

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']oh boy so my rents got back from korea and brought me something amazing. :)

Pics will be posted here in a little short while. I am so excited to show this bad boy off :D[/QUOTE]

You sound like a kid in a candy story. :D

[quote name='darkslime']Is the lowball sale over? I'm not sure of the conversion from mountain time to eastern time.[/QUOTE]

few minutes to go

Hey anubis, assuming I decide to pick stuff up from you (still leaning that way) would you prefer paypal or for me to just give you cash?

[quote name='bvharris']Hey anubis, assuming I decide to pick stuff up from you (still leaning that way) would you prefer paypal or for me to just give you cash?[/QUOTE]

paypal, i gotta pay for some auctions lol ;)

BergKatsecopy.jpg

bread's done
Back