W: looking for one of those $60 Wii U's

Jardarpp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey fellas,

I missed out on the $60 Wii U "deal"/wasn't able to successfully price match. I brought my Wii U over to my mother's place a few weeks ago and she absolutely loved it! We played Wii Party U with my step-father and that was pretty much it for her. I can't afford a Wii U at retail, but anyone that got an extra $60 Wii U i'd love to buy it from you for $90-$110 or best offer. 

Really looking for a solid here,

Thank you!

-jordan

You mean the ones that involved theft and deception. I wouldn't pick them up from anyone. I'm sure with the credit card or debit cards they used, I'm sure they will be prosecution of those invididuals setting up fake amazon accounts and using them to get those 90 ps4s and 60 Wii u's. But to each their own.

lmfao are you serious? if you bought a ferrari for $1000 would you sell it for only $1500? no your gonna sell it about 20% off retail price 

You mean the ones that involved theft and deception. I wouldn't pick them up from anyone. I'm sure with the credit card or debit cards they used, I'm sure they will be prosecution of those invididuals setting up fake amazon accounts and using them to get those 90 ps4s and 60 Wii u's. But to each their own.
This is something entirely different and unrelated to the Walmart scams. "One of those $60 Wii U's" he's referring to is from when Sears.com glitched and priced Wii U bundles and 3DS XL's at $60 a piece. You were able to buy them from Sears initially, and then there are a lot of reports of people getting price matches on them. I know a bunch of CAGs then got in on the deal, especially for the 3DS.

Let's see who can come up with the best sob story to get someone to sell them a Wii U for $60 + gas + shipping... lol
"Please listen to Le Bello's tale..."

If you weren't able to get in on the deal, you'll just have to wait for the next one. I wasn't able to get one of those pink 3DS XLs at K-Mart for $35, but you can't expect to cash in on every pricing error.

tumblr_m7zx57HFOp1rbt7uoo1_500.gif

bread's done
Back