[W] Mario 3d All Stars, other Mario Switch games [H] PP, Random Less Than Jake stuff, guides

Totally not trying to be "that guy", but isn't renting something like that out illegal? I thought that the disc or box specifically specified that pay for play was against the law. Just saying.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Totally not trying to be "that guy", but isn't renting something like that out illegal? I thought that the disc or box specifically specified that pay for play was against the law. Just saying.[/QUOTE]

yes, and mods shut it down for the fallout dlc when people were charging $1 to rent it.

thanks for the heads up guys, I will stop immediately. thought I remembered people doing something similar with fallout 3 goty disc 2, but perhaps it was shut down too. again, thanks for the heads up, not wanting to get put on time out for this.
sorry ohboy

Sorry, completely forgot about your wants. Sorry, but I didn't see anything that I was really interested in. If you'd like to PM me offers, I'd be happy to consider them!! Really only looking to trade Halo Wars LE out of the bunch. Thanks for taking a look at my list!!

bread's done
Back