[W] Mario 3d All Stars, other Mario Switch games [H] PP, Random Less Than Jake stuff, guides

Unfortunately I don't have the Mirror's Edge bag either, but I'm looking for one. If I find two, I'll let you know if it's for a good price!

Unfortunately DJ Hero is the only thing I want. Did you see anything on my list that you'd like with some Paypal to make it even, or know how much Paypal you want for it in general?

Resident Evil 5 360 Controller Faceplate

Interested in that. Is it like a skin sort of thing? And is it removable(can take off if I sell the controller)? PM me.

Damn, I'd really like to get a bag. I just got Mirror's Edge last week (I wanna stick with last gen for awhile) and it is now in my top 10 favorite games. There are some flaws, but the game is so amazing and beautiful to look at, I can't hate anything about it.

I'm hoping Mirror's Edge 2 has something to do with Faith's sister becoming a runner.

You might not have read it in my thread, but I have a little present for you. Nothing too much, but if you like it and want it, I have the full hi-res version too, that you could print out.

MirrorsEdgeFULL.png

Ohh, and you'd need the full version to get the full effect, haha.

bread's done
Back