W:N64/GC/Wii Games H:AmazonGC/Paypal/Pokemon XD & Tales of Symphonia (GC)

ASB37

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Well I have recently gotten into building a bit of a retro game collection.

I don't have alot to trade but I do have some Sega and Dreamcast games I could probably part with, will post a list at a later date. For now I'd really want to just buy stuff with Paypal, or Amazon if that's preferred.

What I am looking for :

N64:

Mario Party 2 & 3
Super Smash Brothers
Star Fox 64

Wii:

Mario Party 8 & 9

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Mario Sports Mix

There might be others I will add at a later date. Also while I currently have a system I would be open to adding a backup so if you have a bundle you want to get rid of for cheap let me know.

Game Cube:

Mario Party 4, 5 & 7
NFL Street 1 & 2

I have a slight interest in NES and SNES bundles as well, not really looking for anything specific but if the right price and or bundle comes my way I would be interested.

Finally, I do not want to come off as a low baller of a cheap ass but after all we are at cheap ass gamer. I do not really want to pay Ebay prices for the things I have listed on here, if I did I would simply buy things from ebay. I am a 24 year old about to enter law school looking to try to build up a bit of a collection before I have to much debt to be able to do so. If you have any of the things I am interested in please please please PM me and I will respond.

I am going to start hitting up yard sales and garage sales in my area as that is probably the best bet to find great deals from what I've seen, but I am hoping that by throwing this post up maybe I can snag some cheap games from fellow cheapies.

UPDATED:

I also have 2 Gamecube games I would be interested in trading for other retro stuff or paypal. All are complete and black label.

Pokemon DX
Tales of Symphonia- small tear of plastic on the back cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump.

Also if anyone has any advice or tips for me as far as starting out a retro game collection please let me know. I am totally new to this and have no idea where to go for values and or good deals.

There is one close to me I am going to check out on thursday. Hopefully I can find alot of the stuff I am looking for!

Yeah I heard goodwill stores have alot of turnover in there stuff....kinda blows that there are no pawn shops around me aside from ones that deal in gold or jewlery.

Craigslist and ebay can turn up good deals but from what I can see i need patience...i found my gamecube bundle with 3 controllers, 2 memory cards, a gb player with disc, and super smash brothers, tales of symphonia, pokemon xd, paper mario, and super mario sunshine on ebay for $20 with local pickup

i have since been picking up some other mario games at $7.50-$10 a pop...

I would really like to add some mario party games but they are all going for $20+ online

Wow, you got an awesome deal on the Game Cube. Yeah, patience is really key. How many games can you play at one time anyway? Get a few to work on and bide your time until you see some more good deals.

Hit me up asap, I want that Luigi's Mansion. I've got a pile of n64 games and some snes and nes games. I've got a couple boxed and more carts only. Lemme know what you want and how much you want for that Luigi's Mansion. Thanks!

[quote name='Shaggy Sweetness']CML for a few classics[/QUOTE]

didn't see anything sorry!

probably going to be getting a wii soon so i could use some mario games to go along with it

[quote name='strangelove']tried to send a reply but it said your inbox was full[/QUOTE]

hey sorry about that i cleared it out

could you please resend?

bread's done
Back