W: Nearly 1000 CIB games across dozens of systems. H: Paypal

goldenpp73

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
cagbanneredit_zpsfeee1764.jpg

Due to the fact I am asking about these games on many forums, I created a single master list I can update once and have it apply to all forums. If you own games that you want to sell, there is a very strong chance we can work together as I am hunting a total of about 1000 games (with about 250 of those being on DS/PSP/360/PS3/Wii) and other big bulks being on the Genesis, etc. I collect on around 30 platforms, so that's a lot of potential there, all I ask is you follow these guidelines. 

Condition is important, sun fading, tears, writing, or other damage on the case/box/disc/cart/manual/etc are all important to know about.

Black label only (unless the game only exist as another variant, see Virtua Fighter 4 Evo or Fable Lost Chapters)

US versions only (this means it has to be a native US release without other languages unless that was the release type in the US, this is solely for conformity purposes to a theme)

Must be complete unless noted (there are a few games I only need a cart or something, but it's best to assume that is not the case)

With that said, here is a master list that I keep updated routinely, if you think you might be able to hook me up with any of these I can hook you up with cash, I prefer to buy in bulk, but unless the shipping outweighs the value of the game, am open to deal in any configuration. I also do need a few consoles (Turbografx, Master System, Jaguar, Philips Cdi, 3D0, Sega CDX, probably a few others) so feel free to inquire.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12h73DgAaPLwX0pI7Ra32ZhZyaEOdfPF9hIac9Z4PdX8/pubhtml

bread's done
Back