W: Nintendoland (Wii U-Digital Download) H: Paypal/Amazon GC

Here's the newest Perler pixel art (Toad from Super Mario Bros.)

toad-perler-beads.jpg

I took this one without a flash on the ironing board. Freshly made (took about one hour in total).

* Fable II - Limited Collector’s Edition [Brand New/Does Not Include DLC Code] - $22.50
* Gears of War Collector's Edition [Complete but Missing Plastic Sleeve on Outside Metal Packaging] - $10.50

* New Super Mario Bros - $3.00 on this
* Dragon Quest Heroes – Rocket Slime - $2.00 on this
* Link [From The Legend of Zelda NES] - $1.00 on this, and $1.00 on the Blue ghost.

** UPDATE **

All bids up to this point have been added to the main list. Please note that first one to post the price gets the bid, so if three people in a row bid $5.00 on the same game, the first poster will get the bid in. Feel free to outbid them by a small amount :)

Also, if the game has already been bid up to $5.00 and you bid only $1.00 your bid will not count (this should be obvious, but I thought I'd state it for the record ^_^).

** If you find any mistakes with my bid listings, please let me know. I am only human after all =) **

** A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED **

pit-as-eggplant.jpg
pit-as-eggplant-small.jpg

Hot off the presses is another Perler. This one took about an hour and a half to put together as it's a Super Nintendo Sprite (which uses a lot more colors than a 4-palette NES sprite). As you can see, this is Pit (from Kid Icarus) in his eggplant form. More accurately, this is from the "Kid Icarus Angel Land Story" game/rom. I don't believe the game ever officially came out, but the sprite art is fantastic and thought you'd like it. I know if it doesn't sell this one is DEFINITELY going on my refrigerator ^_^ Pit fans unite!

Thanks for the bids jacknicklson and thelonepig. They've been added to the main page ^_^

In the meantime, I'm going to start listing some eBay auctions and DVD sets and stuff. I'm going to list them on this list even though the bidding will be on eBay. Might as well try to consolidate a little :)

dv8mad, The pixel art things are all different sizes, but to give you some perspective 25 pixels/beads high is about 5" or so (the height of Pit). So most are around 5-6" high and the width varies based on the sprite. The biggest ones are the Dr. Mario Yellow Virus and the vehicle from Blaster Master. Most are around 6" x 6" or smaller. If you want the specific measurements of a particular one let me know :) THANKS!

I'd post my DVD sets here but honestly I'm afraid I'll lose money on them. I'll probably lose money on eBay too, but they're brand new and I just bought them so I really have to try and get what I paid for them. I have:

Extras (HBO series) - Brand New, Complete Series
Deadwood (HBO series) - Brand New, Complete Series
Six Feet Under (HBO series) - Brand New, Complete Series
Invader Zim Series 1 (3-DVD Box Set) - Brand New, Not Sealed (Cardboard packaging slightly bent on corners due to Amazon packaging...discs all MINT as are DVD cases inside cardboard box
Several other Anime series and such.

chunga, definitely. I can make just about any pixel art you can think of. I have several thousands of beads (I invested hundreds of dollars into them last year). Find me a picture of Kirby and post in here. Keep in mind larger than 30x30 sprites require multiple sheets and are a bit more complex but I can do them :) NES sprites work best for this reason. The Perler company only has a certain number of colors (maybe around 50 or so) so it's a lot of creative work, but definitely .... find me a sprite and post it here please ^_^

** UPDATE **

All bids up to this point have been added to the main list. Please note that first one to post the price gets the bid, so if three people in a row bid $5.00 on the same game, the first poster will get the bid in. Feel free to outbid them by a small amount :)

Also, if the game has already been bid up to $5.00 and you bid only $1.00 your bid will not count (this should be obvious, but I thought I'd state it for the record ^_^).

** If you find any mistakes with my bid listings, please let me know. I am only human after all =) **

I would be happy to do a Pacman coaster (or any other coasters). My wife didn't think people would be interested in Pacman because he is more plain than Ms. Pacman (sexist!!) but I will show her your post and show her just how wrong she is :) I will list a Pacman Coaster dv8mad and put you down for $4.00 on each ^_^ Thanks!

joshthegreat69, glad you see I snuck the Last Remnant in there ;) Told you I'm going to keep adding items throughout the week. I'm just being sneaky about it. Mwahahaha.

Yes indeed IvanHood. You have no idea how many games I have in my backlog/back stock. I really am going to have a 100 items (or more perhaps) this week. This is the lowball sale to watch folks ^_^ I'm just going to keep shoveling games onto the stack. My room is FILLED with games for this sale now.

Keep in mind shipping out 100+ items will probably take a week or two, so I won't be able to ship these all out the day after the auction. You probably realize this, but thought I'd mention it :)

Errr chunga it has a bunch of things saying "DON'T LEECH IMAGES" LOL. I'll check out the site, but can you tell me which one it was? =)

oops, didn't see that :whistle2:#

Anyways, it was the Kirby link next to Kirby Super Star

Also, it would be cool if you can make Bio Spark (Kirby Super Star) and

Capsule J2
Capsule_J2.gif

LOL it's all okay. There are like a million and one sprites though :) If you could point out a specific one (feel free to list a URL and say exactly which one) and I'll see what I can do. Thanks! I'm off to bed soon so it'll be a few days probably. I work a LOT unfortunately :(

Okay awesome :) I'll show my wife these posts and ask her if she can pull something together ^_^ We are a team. I take the screenshots, edit the grids in photoshop and plot it out on paper, then she builds the actual Perler art from the beads and then I press and iron them. It's quite the process :)

Cya guys tomorrow ^_^ Time for bed!

* Tom Clancy's End War [Brand New/Factory Sealed, Not Headset Version] - 12.00
* Wavebird Controller with Wireless Adapter [Works on Gamecube and Wii] - 1.00

[DS]
* New Super Mario Bros - $4

[Gamecube]
* Nintendo Gameboy Player [Gamecube Attachment with Startup Disc] - $1
* Wavebird Controller with Wireless Adapter [Works on Gamecube and Wii] - $2

Things are coming together ^_^ Woo hoo. I just added a few new games. Told you guys, this sale is going to be HUGE =P

Thanks for the bids. I will update the list and then I really am going to bed =P

* Nintendo Gameboy Player [Gamecube Attachment with Startup Disc] - $5
* Wavebird Controller with Wireless Adapter [Works on Gamecube and Wii] - $2

[quote name='goomba478']** NEW PERLER PIXEL ART REQUESTS? **

Any request for any 8-bit characters from the NES? My wife is going to make new Perlers for the first time in around a year. Just for this sale :) Requests welcome!
[/quote]

oh nice just read this... it'd be awesome if you and your wife did the blue and red viruses too. And dr. mario. the only thing my parents play, is dr. mario on the n64. when ever go home i see them playing it.

bingokami, the viruses are a lot of single-color pixels but if you're interested in them I'll definitely see what I can do. I will continue to be selling these after the lowball sale anyhow. I just nearly forgot about them, but while cleaning for this sale I found my HUGE stash of perler art/beads and such and my wife said "We could make some new ones" and the rest is history ;)

By the way, I'm deeply offended nobody is interested in the GOOMBA Perler art ^_^ I have to imagine that's intentional =P

I have updated the auction listing so items with NO BIDS are in BRIGHT GREEN ^_^ Hint, Hint...

* Sonic DX Adventure Director’s Cut [PC]- $2
* Sonic 2 Adventure Battle [PC] - $2
* Shadow The Hedgehog [PC] - $2
* Sonic Heroes [PC] - $2

bread's done
Back