W: Nintendoland (Wii U-Digital Download) H: Paypal/Amazon GC

Bought Ontamarana from you on eBay. =) Also want to bid on a few things~

* Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - $8
* Prince of Persia - $15

* Rhythm Tengoku Gameboy Advance [Japanese Version - RARE & Complete with Everything including Stickers] - $8

[quote name='johnnyrocker360'].50 cents on the goomba pixel art. :)[/quote]

Adding insult to injury!

For the record, I have a Goomba that will go to you, so I felt it was strange to get a new one from you.

[quote name='nekobi']Bought Ontamarana from you on eBay. =) Also want to bid on a few things~

* Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - $8
* Prince of Persia - $15

* Rhythm Tengoku Gameboy Advance [Japanese Version - RARE & Complete with Everything including Stickers] - $8

[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Freemason']Prince of Persia - $6
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War Of The Lions - - $9
[/QUOTE]
Just want to make sure you noticed...

I'll try this again.

[quote name='nekobi']* Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - $8
* Prince of Persia - $15

[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jacknicklson']$10 on Prince of Persia[/QUOTE]

Ar Tonelico – Melody Of Elemia [Brand New/Factory Sealed includes Bonus soundtrack CD]- the_grimace - $65.00
Wavebird - $10
Skies of Arcadia Legends - $23.50

** UPDATE **

All bids up to this point have been added to the main list. Please note that first one to post the price gets the bid, so if three people in a row bid $5.00 on the same game, the first poster will get the bid in. Feel free to outbid them by a small amount :)

Also, if the game has already been bid up to $5.00 and you bid only $1.00 your bid will not count (this should be obvious, but I thought I'd state it for the record ^_^).

** If you find any mistakes with my bid listings, please let me know. I am only human after all =) **

Infinite Undiscovery [Brand New & Includes Pre-Order Bonus] - 21
The Last Remnant [Brand New & Includes Pre-Order Bonus Codes - 18

Hydro2Oxide, sorry to say but I don't buy PC games outside of the occasional Steam download or really, really old classic PC games. These are all items that I've bought in the past for my store or for trading (as well as some of my personal collection). I'm trying to recover my losses, get some money to pay down my debt and stay relevant :) So for now, sorry to say no PC love.

** UPDATE **

All bids up to this point have been added to the main list. Please note that first one to post the price gets the bid, so if three people in a row bid $5.00 on the same game, the first poster will get the bid in. Feel free to outbid them by a small amount :)

Also, if the game has already been bid up to $5.00 and you bid only $1.00 your bid will not count (this should be obvious, but I thought I'd state it for the record ^_^).

** If you find any mistakes with my bid listings, please let me know. I am only human after all =) **

Okay guys I'm leaving for work now. I won't be back till 3AM but I will keep an eye on here. I'll update the new bids later. Thanks again!

[quote name='goomba478']bingokami, the viruses are a lot of single-color pixels but if you're interested in them I'll definitely see what I can do. I will continue to be selling these after the lowball sale anyhow. I just nearly forgot about them, but while cleaning for this sale I found my HUGE stash of perler art/beads and such and my wife said "We could make some new ones" and the rest is history ;)[/quote]

definitely interested in the viruses! i don't think i'll have enough money for dr. mario, but the viruses would be awesome to give as presents.

and just to get ride of some green font
Mega Man Red/White with Santa Hat [From Mega Man NES] - $0.50

[quote name='goomba478']dv8mad, The pixel art things are all different sizes, but to give you some perspective 25 pixels/beads high is about 5" or so (the height of Pit). So most are around 5-6" high and the width varies based on the sprite. The biggest ones are the Dr. Mario Yellow Virus and the vehicle from Blaster Master. Most are around 6" x 6" or smaller. If you want the specific measurements of a particular one let me know :) THANKS!

I'd post my DVD sets here but honestly I'm afraid I'll lose money on them. I'll probably lose money on eBay too, but they're brand new and I just bought them so I really have to try and get what I paid for them. I have:

Extras (HBO series) - Brand New, Complete Series
Deadwood (HBO series) - Brand New, Complete Series
Six Feet Under (HBO series) - Brand New, Complete Series
Invader Zim Series 1 (3-DVD Box Set) - Brand New, Not Sealed (Cardboard packaging slightly bent on corners due to Amazon packaging...discs all MINT as are DVD cases inside cardboard box
Several other Anime series and such.[/quote]

I'd love to see a list of these. Are they on your ebay store now? Maybe you could post them up on your list here with the opening minimum bid and let things escalate from there?

Holy poop! That Ar Tonelico Bonus CD is too rich for my blood. I already have the game somewhere around here. I think I paid $20. I don't remember. Wish I had gotten the Rosenqueen reprint instead of GQD.

I am being scammed by not one, but two ebay buyers right now for almost $150 total...man, I'm glad I have this thread going because God knows CAG auctions are a lot simpler (though they require a lot more manual updating ^_^).

I really hope I don't lose all that money. Some eBay buyers really SUCK.

On a happier note: Thanks for all the bids guys! I just got home from work and will be posting them momentarily before going to sleep :)

[Nintendo DS] :ds:

* Izuna: Legend Of The Unemployed Ninja - 6.50
* Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - 8.50

[Nintendo Wii] :wii:

* Opoona - 10.50
* Perfect Shot Gun Wii [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - 6.50

[Xbox 360] :360:

* Golden Axe – Beast Rider [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - 10.50

Is your Ar Tonelico – Melody Of Elemia an original print where the soundtrack is inside the case? This is a question for my own copy. I only recently found out it was worth so much.

Hostile, the Ar Tonelico is not an original print with the CD inside the game case. The game is brand new factory sealed and the soundtrack comes in a little paper case. Thanks!

** UPDATE **

I'm off to bed now guys. See you tomorrow (err....later today ^_^)

Guess my bids got overlooked somehow, no big deal ill post again.

[Nintendo DS] :ds:

* Izuna: Legend Of The Unemployed Ninja - 6.50
* Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - 8.50

[Nintendo Wii] :wii:

* Opoona - 10.50
* Perfect Shot Gun Wii [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - 6.50

[Xbox 360] :360:

* Golden Axe – Beast Rider [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - 10.50

wingeddragon, I just restarted my computer and I think that I forgot to hit "Save" on the edit...Doh! I spent like 20 minutes updating those. I'll try and do them fast now before going to bed =P

To make things a little (actually, A LOT) easier to read, I've alphabetized all of the games listings now. Now if you want to find a title in a particular game section it'll be much faster for you (and me). Yes, I'm completely OCD about these things, but sometimes I think it works out best in the end. Now to fix the prices (once again).

Okay, I took my OCD one step further and now alphabetized the Game systems too. All prices SHOULD be up to date now ^_^ Time for bed (this time for real). Thanks guys!

[quote name='Hostile']Is your Ar Tonelico – Melody Of Elemia an original print where the soundtrack is inside the case? This is a question for my own copy. I only recently found out it was worth so much.[/QUOTE]

i think for the soundtrack combo, the cd originally DOES come out of the case in the paper sleeve. There was another combo that had an artbook and the cd and that came bundled.

and yea, i would have gladly bid more on it if i hadnt bought the game used for $55 bucks a month ago!!!:bomb::bomb::bomb: thats quite a rare one. looks like the second game is going the same path as its mostly OOS everywhere

Namco Museum [Black Label] - $3
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon - $1
Bioshock [Brand New/Factory Sealed] (look! A PS3 Game!) - $17
Gears of War Collecters Edition - $12
Prince of Persia - $20.00
The Last Remnant [Brand New & Includes Pre-Order Bonus Codes] - $20.50

Yeah, the_grimace I know what you mean. I have like 6 copies of the Ar Tonelico II Premium Pak (including 2-3 of the super limited Sacred Army set with extra artbook pages and bonus soundtrack CD) so I hope you're right =) Hopefully it isn't reprinted to death. I should probably pick up more when I'm not completely broke ;) I think it'll be a good investment down the line.

bread's done
Back