W: Nintendoland (Wii U-Digital Download) H: Paypal/Amazon GC

** UPDATE **

All bids up to this point have been added to the main list. Please note that first one to post the price gets the bid, so if three people in a row bid $5.00 on the same game, the first poster will get the bid in. Feel free to outbid them by a small amount :)

Also, if the game has already been bid up to $5.00 and you bid only $1.00 your bid will not count (this should be obvious, but I thought I'd state it for the record ^_^).

** If you find any mistakes with my bid listings, please let me know. I am only human after all =) **

Everyone is asking me, so let me state this again. I DO Combine shipping. If I can get you a better deal with 3-4 games or whatever I will do so. I'm not out to cheat you or anything :) I'm not going to charge you $3.00 each for shipping if you buy 10 games. Just bid on your items and I'll be sure to give you a fair shipping price at the end. Thanks guys!

Here is a photo of MOST of the items in this sale. Some of them are ones that are eBay items or from my last lowball sale (hence the colored tags I use). As you can imagine, keeping track of all these things can be quite the task. Enjoy!

Click here to see the picture:
gbay-sale-001.jpg

Okay the sale ends at the very end of 3/14/09 (Saturday) but to avoid the problem we had with the last one (all the debate over 11:59/12:00/12:01 and all that fun stuff) what I will be doing is having a ROLLING ENDING TIME. This means that officially the sale ends at midnight (even after a few minutes), but if any bids come in around that time they will be accepted. Then for each item that gets a bid around this time I will allow 10 minutes for that item to be rebid. To give you an example here you go:

Goomba478 bids on Fable II at 11:59 PM (still 03/14/09) for $40.00
JoeShmoe bids on Fable II at 12:01 AM (technically 03/15/09) for $40.50

at this point the item has 10 more minutes (going by the CAG time stamp) to get another bid in. This is more than enough time so I don't want to hear that "I was typing my bid and it didn't get in on time. If it doesn't make it within 10 minutes of the last bid it is disqualified. I will continue with my example:

JaneDoe bids on Fable II at 12:11 AM for $41.00

[again ten minutes are available for more bidding now since a new bid has come in]

JacktheMack bids on Fable II at 12:22 AM for $60.00

JacktheMack's bid does NOT count and is disqualified because it was more than 10 minutes since JaneDoe's bid. JaneDoe wins the auction.

All bids above that are GREEN are Valid and all bids that are RED are disqualified.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doh! I'm such a moron :) Thanks Shady3011...I must have had 12 on the brain (12:00) and typed in 12 (as in December). Thanks for helping me fix that before posting it on the main page.

Thanks ethwang. That's ultimately what I'm going for. I'm not out to be greedy and I'm not out to be a warden about time stamps. I think a rolling auction ending is more fair, cuts down on sniping and ensures everyone a fair chance. So bid on my friends :) Thanks again!

* Gears of War Collector's Edition [Complete but Missing Plastic Sleeve on Outside Metal Packaging, Weighs 1.5 pounds+ and will ship by Media Mail] - $15

Hey goomba - I have another $4 offer for you.
Since we are bidding on the Pac-Man (me) / Ms. Pac-Man (Ai) coaster set, Ai thought it would be cute if we could get one for Ryu as well!
So, I looked for a baby Pac-Man picture. I hope this is not too small, but it's the best I could do and, it's not pink which is a huge plus! :lol:
Do you think it can work?
Pac-Land_Baby_Pac-Man_Japan.png

Hey Goomba, I used that exact "Rolling Auction" Idea for my auction too. Sadly it didn't work great 'cause no one bid after the time, haha!

Free bump

** UPDATE **

All bids up to this point have been added to the main list. Please note that first one to post the price gets the bid, so if three people in a row bid $5.00 on the same game, the first poster will get the bid in. Feel free to outbid them by a small amount :)

Also, if the game has already been bid up to $5.00 and you bid only $1.00 your bid will not count (this should be obvious, but I thought I'd state it for the record ^_^).

** If you find any mistakes with my bid listings, please let me know. I am only human after all =) **

[quote name='hero101']Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns [Brand New/Factory Sealed] $9[/quote]
Goomba got jumped by Mario. He missed my bid. :roll:

edit # 1: Nevermind, Goomba did a ninja edit technique so me. oh god...

I will be doing the kirby pixel art, but it probably won't be done in time for the end of the auction. I can still add it to the list if you like :) Unfortunately my job kept me another two hours overtime last night and has me working 6 days a week...so I'm working as many as 70-80 hours a week between my two jobs (which doesn't even count all the work that goes into my eBay, Canadian sales and now these lowball sales) ^_^

If I had more peg boards or more time I'd be able to make a TON of perlers this week, but since I have to work with my wife in my free time, I probably won't make the deadline for this sale. The good news is though that I will be continuing these sales until basically all my back stock is gone :) And I will continue to sell Perlers as they seem to have become quite popular. Can't wait to see what you guys think of them in person, they're great ^_^

yes thanks Johnnyrocker360, feel free to send it back to me and I will deduct that amount from whatever you win in this sale. Sounds good to me :) Appreciate it!

* Bomberman Land Touch - $4

* Rhythm Tengoku [Japanese Version - RARE & Complete with Everything including Stickers]
- $10

* SSX Tricky - $5

* Wavebird Controller with Wireless Adapter [Works on Gamecube and Wii]
- $11

12.50 for FF III (DS) and $18 for bioshock (PS3)
i will forget i that bid so please pm me if i end up winning. dont worry i have the money sitting in paypal

* Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns [Brand New/Factory Sealed] - $11.50
* Shadow Of The Colossus Rare Demo - $1.00
* Prince of Persia - $21.50

Last edited by a moderator:
bingokami, we sure did. My wife and I made the last of the viruses today. Wanna see them in all their awesome pixely glory?:

virus-trio.jpg

Today (Saturday) we will work on the Kirby, Baby Pac-Man and others :) Glad to see interest in these little guys! They are truly a labor of love (sorry the photo is a bit reflect-y due to the flash of the digital camera).

** UPDATE **

bread's done
Back