[W] Playstation Plus 1Yr(PS4) [H] PayPal/BNIB PS4 Controllers

Have you tried overclock.net? I have friends that have had good luck getting what they wanted for cards. Being sealed should make it much easier. There, of course, you have to list a price, but list for more than you want so you have wiggle room. My friends did that, and got the higher price unexpectedly.

I SO wish I could get it, but I'd fare better going SLI with my 680 unless I upgraded to a mobo with PCIE 3.0 capability. Sucks, cuz they took my signature 2 model off the marketplace a while back, so I can only get used, which I really don't want to do. I hope this helps a little, as I know value decreases if newer models come out. That, with you wanting strictly PayPal, may be a better route. There are many places, but I have friends that have had positive experiences both ways on Overclock.net (NOT .COM), and it's a really cool & helpful community in my experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried overclock.net? I have friends that have had good luck getting what they wanted for cards. Being sealed should make it much easier. There, of course, you have to list a price, but list for more than you want so you have wiggle room. My friends did that, and got the higher price unexpectedly.

I SO wish I could get it, but I'd fare better going SLI with my 680 unless I upgraded to a mobo with PCIE 3.0 capability. Sucks, cuz they took my signature 2 model off the marketplace a while back, so I can only get used, which I really don't want to do. I hope this helps a little, as I know value decreases if newer models come out. That, with you wanting strictly PayPal, may be a better route. There are many places, but I have friends that have had positive experiences both ways on Overclock.net (NOT .COM), and it's a really cool & helpful community in my experience.
Yeah I really wanted to post there but I don't have enough REPs on OCN to post in their trading forum. Figured I'd give it a shot on CAG since there's not that limitation. I agree though. They are VERY helpful and positive community on OCN. Just need to up my REPs some as I think you need 35 REP points and I have like 12 :whistle2:( . Thanks for your input.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back