W: Pokemon Rumble U Figures, Skyward Sword Amiibo, AC Amiibo Cards, NES Classic, Firewatch PS4, Xbox Live! H: PAYPAL, Nintendo, and more!

I have every game and movie on your list, so I didn't see much there and if you want to buy it make an offer please. Also what I meant by Vanilla edition, it is just the stand edition and referencing that I have the steelbook too with an unplayed game.

[quote name='skiizim']I have every game and movie on your list, so I didn't see much there and if you want to buy it make an offer please. Also what I meant by Vanilla edition, it is just the stand edition and referencing that I have the steelbook too with an unplayed game.[/QUOTE]
I'm looking to spend around $30-$35 on it, because I can get it on Amazon used for around that amount.

[quote name='thereefernander']Hmm, Do you have a price on it? I'm no good with offers, honestly I don't know what lithographs are worth. but I have paypal if the price is right.[/QUOTE]

I'm terrible at pricing my stuff too haha but maybe $15 for it?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bsmiff']Does your copy of NES Zelda still save, and is your copy of "Mario Bros." the arcade original, or the first SMB?[/QUOTE]

Not sure about the zelda but the label is really bad for it... and the mario bros is the arcade version

[quote name='TwinkyC']I have Link's Awakening and Pokemon Blue if you'd be willing to trade Wind Waker for them.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to hold onto windwaker right now, but thanks for offering!

BUMP! Added a lot of wants and edited the DSi Bundle!

bread's done
Back