W: Portal 2 for 360 H: 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, tons and tons and tons of older

L4D is probably not gonna be sold for awhile..sorry. But since Crackdown has no case, I'd say it's not worth buying on it's own to be honest...it's not in the best condition (my friend gave it to me just so i could try to Halo3 beta, he doesn't keep as good care of his games as i do..). It works, but since I've never played it (besides the Halo3 beta) I'm not sure how well it works. If you're interested in something else (besides L4D) then I'll just throw the Crackdown disc in for free.

[quote name='BostonCollegeFan']Interested in Uncharted and GTA4 (360) lemme know if you see anything :)[/quote]

Nothing of interest unless you'd want to buy them

PM bump.......please dont just not reply if you dont like the deal...I can always change my offer. I know you have the game, but Im giving you about 50 bucks worth of stuff.

Hi there, i have money on me *paypal wise and will gift too if your prices are good*, but see if i have anything you want first. :)

Im interested in Halo 3, Bioshock, Orange Box, and Left 4 Dead in no order of preference. hit me back :)

And also ill take that Crackdown game, whats wrong with it?

Hey Zackattack. I'm interested in FF III for the SNES, and Super Mario RPG to a slightly-lesser degree. I don't think I've got anything you're looking for (feel free to CML, though), but what kind of price would you be looking for in return for them?

Please let me know.

ahh sorry-must've forgot to respond in my emails..i usually check my email before i check the thread and sometimes slip up unless i see it as a PM..pm sent

bread's done
Back