W: PS2 Memory card and PS2 RPGs/Turn based strategy games, Dead Space(360) H: Paypal

DeanofPSU

CAG Veteran
Feedback
2 (100%)
Primarily I'm looking for a PS2 memory card on the cheap. In addition, I'm also looking for the following games.

Persona 3
Shin Megami Tensei III
Fatal frame(s) -I'd prefer the 2nd one since its more common
Shadow Hearts: Covenant
Siren -I guess I'd rather have the 360 one, but its probably stupid rare)
Odin Sphere
Ring of Red -I'm torn on this one. It'd have to be fairly cheap to snap it up. Is it like advance wars?
Katamari Damacy
Tales of Symphonia
Dark cloud 2
Mana Khemenia
Twisted Metal: Head-On: Extra Twisted Edition(not an RPG, but I'd like it anyway)

I'm in the same boat as you, looking to find all those good PS2 games...

By the way, do you mean Siren: Blood Curse for PS3? It's episodic on the PSN, but you can import a hard copy from Japan or Europe.

[quote name='DeanofPSU']No, I'm looking for the PS2 one. At least I think there is one. If not, I doubt anyone will offer it to me eh? ;)[/QUOTE]

Well, Siren is for PS2, Siren 2 came out in JP and Europe only, and then Siren: Blood Curse is a "remake" of Siren for PS3 that is only on the PSN in NA, but a hard copy was released in JP and Europe. Hope that clears it up, I just pointed it out cause you said something about a 360 version.

Guess you're right. Don't know how I got it in my head that there was a 360 version. C'est la vie! I suppose I'm only interested in the PS2 one after all.

So.. out of your list, I have Persona 3 (original print + strat guide as well as FES), SMT Nocturne (With guide), Fatal Frame 3, Shadow Hearts: Covenant (And the other two), Siren. I have a ton of other PS2 RPG's, so if you're looking for anything weird and obscure (ie: Ephemeral Fantasia and Kuon) let me know and I might have it.

bread's done
Back