W: PSN $10 Credit 3 Uncharted 3 H: PAYPAL PS3 Games Mass Effect 3 GT5 Bullestorm

[quote name='iaacp']Are you doing individual trades for GOW Collection and AC2? Does AC2 have DLC unused?[/QUOTE]

what do u mean by individual trades?

[quote name='sead21c']Bump for you sir now quickly make up your mind and give me GOW:C or else! ;-)[/QUOTE]

Ill do it for the two games

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']Would you sell the PS2 games separately? If so, CML[/QUOTE]

yes i would sell the games. and is 18 games without cases just so u know

But would you sell them individually, with cases? Like say you show me the list, and I want one of them, would you be willing to let it go? Or do none of them have cases?

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']But would you sell them individually, with cases? Like say you show me the list, and I want one of them, would you be willing to let it go? Or do none of them have cases?[/QUOTE]

yeah some of them still have cases (if i didnt throw them away) and i prefer to sell all games as a bundle.

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']Does AC2 have an unused DLC code? Please CML regardless, I was thinking we could do a few of my games for your AC2.[/QUOTE]

nothing sorry

[quote name='martinG']nothing sorry[/QUOTE]

Wait, so you aren't even willing to trade AC2? Then why is it listed?

[quote name='iaacp']Wait, so you aren't even willing to trade AC2? Then why is it listed?[/QUOTE]

I am, I just didn't see anything on ur list

[quote name='detri']Want: Borderlands, CML![/QUOTE]

Borderlands hasn't Arrived yet so I don't want to Make any deals with it until I literatly have it in my hands. I will hit u up once I do because I saw a couple things I liked on ur list

[quote name='TctclMvPhase']Does Assassin's Creed come with an unused DLC code?[/QUOTE]

idk i got it from some dude from CL n he says he doesnt remember. it has the voucher in it but idk if its used or not

[quote name='Apoxxle']Hey, are you looking to take paypal at all?[/QUOTE]

YESS!! Everything and everything is for Sale!! Make an Offer!! PAypal is prefered

bread's done
Back