W: PSN $10 Credit 3 Uncharted 3 H: PAYPAL PS3 Games Mass Effect 3 GT5 Bullestorm

I have Xbox 360 Premium Console Only if you interested. Looking at your PS2 wonder what games you have? Console works excellent and not banned from live or any of that garbage. Up to you

[quote name='nddave']I have Xbox 360 Premium Console Only if you interested. Looking at your PS2 wonder what games you have? Console works excellent and not banned from live or any of that garbage. Up to you[/QUOTE]

sent u a pm

your offer wouldn't be even imo, I have the UE copy of GoW3 "sealed" w/artbook, only thing I kept was the pandora box.... P.S. empty out your pm box a lil lol...

Untamed- hey i wasnt aware i was getting the artbook too but forget y offer, im already getting gow3 from another trade.

Bonson- hey dude i forgot to tell you, i already traded my psp+denons soul for a 32gb. I just need more space than 16gb sorry dude.

Hey OP - check your local Targets, if you got any. There's an external Western Digital 500 GB hard drive on clearance. Some people have gotten them as low as $18. Check the Target Clearance Thread in the deals forum for more information. It's YMMV of course.

Otherwise, free bump.

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']hey bud, i have a blue mint dual shock 3 for sale! its got 4 watcher on ebay for 42 dollars but ill sell it to ya for 36, if youre interested pm me, thanks![/QUOTE]

sorry i have no money at all

bread's done
Back