W: Resident Evil 1 Long box set, Mario 64 complete H: SNES rpg's Xenoblade, Pikachu GBA SP

darklordxero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
UPDATED!

Looks like Ocarina of Time is pending in, so I'd also like to find copies of RE1 for the Playstation in the long box as well as a complete copy of Mario 64 for N64. I've still got some goodies that are worth trading for :)

I have:

2 copies of Mario RPG (cart) (1x pending out)
Secret of Mana (cart) (pending out)
Final Fantasy 3 (SNES cart) (pending out)
the Nintendo Power guide for Mario RPG. (Pending out)
Nintendo Power guide for Final Fantasy on NES
I also have:

Limited ed Pikachu GBA SP, with new battary and a gamestop charger.
The Last Story box set
Xenoblade Chronicles, complete and in excellent condition.
Jump Superstars, JPN import for DS (region free on DS and 3ds) complete.

Thats about all I have of interest at the moment, sadly. But I'll make ya a good deal if ya see some games you like! I'm not really a collector, I'd just like to replace one of my favorite games, so I'm not concerned about trading multiple things for it.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got one in great condition (cart only), would you be open to Mario RPG and Final Fantasy 3 for it? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll consider the cart for Mario and FF3. Still hoping for the box 'n stuff, but I'll keep you in mind!

Prices for the carts... Mmm, I'd say around $35 or so. Seems to be the average price for the loose carts these days.

Only problem is that my paypal isn't connected to anything now that I'm broke and my bank closed my checking acct...

I've got a complete version, box and manual included... Would you consider it for all the SNES stuff (3 games and guide)?

Thanks!

bread's done
Back