W: Rock Band / Guitar Hero Games / Controllers for Xbox H: PayPal, Cash

Kevhouse0308

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hi all,

I am looking for Rock Band / Guitar Hero stuff. If you happen to be in the Chicagoland area, I will pick up and pay you in cash. If you would prefer to ship, I also have PayPal.

High Want:
:360:Wireless Guitar Controller, must work flawlessly. I have several already that only *mostly* work due to normal wear/tear. New or gently used preferred.

:360:Wired Fender Precision Bass controller (located here: http://www.buy.com/prod/rock-band-3...nus-red-hot-chili/226325963.html?listingId=-1).

(any platform) I have the Guitar hero drumset with a broken bass pedal. Seeking the bass pedal only, can be from any platform. Would prefer the original GH pedal, but a compatible 3rd party will do (Rock Band pedal doesn't work).

Secondary Want:
:360:Rock Band 3
:360:Guitar Hero: Smash Hits
:360:Guitar Hero: Metallica
:360:Microsoft Points
Microphone Stand

Have: PayPal, you may also CML but it hasn't been updated in a while, and a lot of it is at my apartment from school so it may take a while to get...

May also be interested in miscellaneous Rock Band / Guitar Hero / Band Hero games and accessories. For example, I may consider a full Band Hero bundle instead of the guitar and drum pedal.

Also interested in more uncommon accessories (already have rock band compatible stage lights kit, for example).

I understand this might be a long shot, but if anyone has any of this stuff laying around my family would really enjoy it. Thanks for looking, and enjoy your holiday season!

I really want to buy Xbox 360 Rock Band Wireless Fender "Wooden" Stratocaster Replica - Sunburst or Candy Apple Red

If anybody has one or knows a place to get one please let me know

bread's done
Back