W: SFxT PS3 H SFxT 360

can you 70shipped with DC# for HALO REACH Like New and Black OPS in a Steelbook Like New

Just so you know, Reach can be traded into amazon.com for $30 credit, not sure you'll find one to buy for $20 shipped.

[quote name='Yamato']Just so you know, Reach can be traded into amazon.com for $30 credit, not sure you'll find one to buy for $20 shipped.[/QUOTE]

True you can get more for it other places, but thats what I am willing to buy it for. ive bought that game way too many times to spend more than that on it lol. the only reason im in the market for it again is casue my friends copy got jacked and i havent found my own to give to him since i moved.

[quote name='aots16']True you can get more for it other places, but thats what I am willing to buy it for. ive bought that game way too many times to spend more than that on it lol. the only reason im in the market for it again is casue my friends copy got jacked and i havent found my own to give to him since i moved.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I hear ya.

[quote name='Yamato']Just so you know, Reach can be traded into amazon.com for $30 credit[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info

CML please for
:br:Blu Rays
Up
How to Train your dragon
Short Circuit
Dawn of the Dead
The Day After tomorrow
Firefly

will also buy if the price is right
thanks

bread's done