W: Shin Megami Tensei Games, PS3 RPGs, Others.

[quote name='Amblix']You have a social group here to?

What do I need to do to become a member of this one? o:[/QUOTE]

I accept bribes.

lowballs threads are fun to read
ppl are crazy and funny at the same time
we all know that from punkmaggits lowball that ppl love complete GBA games

[quote name='bvharris']
picture.php
[/QUOTE]

I just spit soda all over my monitor. Now put in college-rule blue lines and write "Cheska's Diary" on the top in girly writing.

[quote name='thelonepig']I just spit soda all over my monitor. Now put in college-rule blue lines and write "Cheska's Diary" on the top in girly writing.[/QUOTE]

Ask, and ye shall receive:

16j2f5w.png

:D

Don't forget the previous bvharris notebook fiasco!

Hey ZxT - PM me about how shipping will be handled so I can decide what is and isn't going in.

P.S. You can add AR back in the OP. I did end up landing the LE which I have coveted for so long. The card will still be yours though. We'll work it out eventually. ;)

[quote name='fwbweux']Ask, and ye shall receive:

16j2f5w.png

:D[/QUOTE]

Ahaaaa. CAG is a great place to be, no doubt about it. Poor Kissful though. (What I wouldn't give to see her reaction).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bvharris']My greatest shame.[/QUOTE]

Thanks to Cheska's PSPGo purchase, I think you're finally going to live it down, though :D

However I must take one last opportunity to HA-HA! at you a la Nelson Muntz before forever burying your shame.

HA-HA!

Ok I have a huge list of stuff to add in. I think we are fast approaching 200 Items.... I am too lazy/tired to add them in tonight. That is a project for tomorrow. Also anyone that is partaking and needs to contact me add me on MSN:

[email protected]

[quote name='Amblix']I wonder if I could auction off cigarettes...[/QUOTE]
Cancer causing ones, probably not. Electronic cigarettes on the other hand are most probably approved.

[quote name='mis0']Meow.[/QUOTE]
Black text in your Group Lowball image on a black background? Such an awkward turtle you are. ;)

[quote name='VintageTurtle']
Black text in your Group Lowball image on a black background? Such an awkward turtle you are. ;)[/QUOTE]

It's mysterious!

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Cancer causing ones, probably not. Electronic cigarettes on the other hand are most probably approved.

Black text in your Group Lowball image on a black background? Such an awkward turtle you are. ;)[/QUOTE]

:(

Wonder what reaction these would cause.

picture.php

[quote name='VintageTurtle']Ahaaaa. CAG is a great place to be, no doubt about it. Poor Kissful though. (What I wouldn't give to see her reaction).[/QUOTE]

This was severe enough that I promise never to mock her over her PSPGo purchase ever again :lol: Honest.

Step yo game up!

Chewbacca's Abortion;8017166 said:
My message was never returned, I assume this means I am not allowed to be in the cool guy club :c oh well, no point in dwelling in the past!

First off there cowboy... I have had to edit my OP at least 20 times today while at work and I have had no time to do much else.

I was contemplating letting you but with an attitude like that... no thanks. Your participation at this time is not needed.

Thank You. Come Again. :bouncy:

I wasn't trying to be rude, sorry. I was simply stating that I understood that this was a closed affair (understandable) and that I was not in this trusted circle, I had already moved on and wasn't hurt. Again, wasn't trying to be rude dawg, don't be offended.

You sure FBI is contributing? I don't see his trademark "Deep Thoughts With Jack Handy" greeting card included in the Lowball.

Slowly uploading pictures.

DSi XL + 9 games (3 with cases)
Caroline 2 Disc Limited Edition Blu-Ray 3D (With 4 3D glasses) Sealed.
Xbox 360 Controller Limited Halo Reach edition (Taken from console bundle, unused.)

Might added my old iPhone, on the fence though. :)

Was thinking of selling the like 70 blu-rays I have here as a huge bundle to, looking at the box.

make smaller bundles of type movies
sci fi
action
comedy

add a few things tonight and should be done

NOOOO Nostalgia is gone

To lazy to do that much work right now, spent 2 hours or more in the post office line that was going outside around the corner while a sandstorm was kicking up. I'm beat to hell. D:

[quote name='Hell Monkey']We have to use time travel to participate?! fuck my TARDIS is still in the shop.[/QUOTE]

Ha Ha first one to catch that. Actually those are the original rules from dv8mad himself. I still need to edit them. I think we got a start time figured out. We haven't cohesively decided on an end but I will put a tentative one right now.

Also I have a lot of additional items to add today. We might push 200 items today to be quite honest. :D

[quote name='Amblix']

Was thinking of selling the like 70 blu-rays I have here as a huge bundle to, looking at the box.[/QUOTE]

I'll give you $20 right now. Come on, don't risk selling the lot for $1 when you are guaranteed 20 times that! :lol:

ZxT - Start date for this? It says next week, but does that Mean Sunday or what? Just want to know how long I have to get my list finalized.

[quote name='dv8mad']I'll give you $20 right now. Come on, don't risk selling the lot for $1 when you are guaranteed 20 times that! :lol:

ZxT - Start date for this? It says next week, but does that Mean Sunday or what? Just want to know how long I have to get my list finalized.[/QUOTE]

Next Wednesday most likely. I can add stuff on Wed morning but would ultimately like lists and pictures and a grading (A (mint) - F (scratched)) by Tuesday mid day/late afternoon.

Also your user title... :bomb:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Next Wednesday most likely. I can add stuff on Wed morning but would ultimately like lists and pictures and a grading (A (mint) - F (scratched)) by Tuesday mid day/late afternoon.

Also your user title... :bomb:[/QUOTE]

So... You need my list and my user title by Tuesday? :booty:

I'll certainly get you the list before Tuesday. Just spending the day with Ai's parents for New Years tomorrow and won't be able to get it together. You can most likely expect it Sunday or Monday.

EDIT: And what is this social group I have never heard of? Are you guys all in there plotting against me? I just may take my ball and go home!

[quote name='dv8mad']So... You need my list and my user title by Tuesday? :booty:

I'll certainly get you the list before Tuesday. Just spending the day with Ai's parents for New Years tomorrow and won't be able to get it together. You can most likely expect it Sunday or Monday.

EDIT: And what is this social group I have never heard of? Are you guys all in there plotting against me? I just may take my ball and go home![/QUOTE]

Hey DV8, as a little aside, I'm putting up a hard copy of the split you loved, and making sure I use [post=7981758]your glowing review[/post] to help attract some bids. If you bid and win, I'll make sure the custom drawings are morbid enough to satisfy you, since you've been in Japan for so long.

[quote name='Hell Monkey']We have to use time travel to participate?! fuck my TARDIS is still in the shop.[/QUOTE]

Future lowballs are better than past lowballs, though. You should try 'em. I got a used copy of Bioshock Infinite from a lowball in August 2013 for $17 and it's pretty great. Only downside is having to wait for our time to catch up, because I can't plat it because of the damned multiplayer trophies :bomb:

[quote name='Vulgarism']I really like how the Hannah Montana game is justified with "easy trophies"... Hey, keep your trophies, I'll keep my dignity :D[/QUOTE]

It's the only game I have Platinumed on my PSN.. :cry:

In my defense, my girlfriend is a huge fan of Miley Cyrus. Also kept her out of my hair for about a day.. :applause:

[quote name='dv8mad']So... You need my list and my user title by Tuesday? :booty:

EDIT: And what is this social group I have never heard of? Are you guys all in there plotting against me? I just may take my ball and go home![/QUOTE]

Your user title is full of FAIL!! :D Big time fail! :D

I guess I should have clarified.

Anyways... to everyone else expect a HUGE update to the list of items within the next Hour to Hour and a half.

[quote name='adriley313']what's a user title?
Adriley313 the PokeFreak lover of RPG and DS Games. He wants ur Dragon Quest Swag[/QUOTE]

Yours says
"That Funnies Guy"

Thats what I was talking about with dv8. ;)

okay...

Finally got everything listed so far that people have given me. Everyone selling stuff please double check and make sure that I listed everything.

Also please note the grading scale in post #2 for you guest stars. Please use that key to grade your items. And if possible please PM me your list of stuff with hyperlinks attached to the item going to pictures.

bread's done
Back