W: Shin Megami Tensei Games, PS3 RPGs, Others.

My Bid (837) was $2 for Dragon Age Origins BLOOD DRAGON ARMOR + STONE PRISONER QUEST with Unlockable Character "SHALE" Digital Download Codes via PSN. You have me on Fallout New vegas PSN code, but what the hell, I'll do 2 on that also just want to get the Dragon Age bid corrected before close ;)

[quote name='antlp89']Phantasy Star Online Episodes I & II - $16
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle - complete (manual cover is worn, disc has many small scratches) - $7
Super Smash Bros. Melee - complete (corner of manual is bent, disc has many small scratches) -$6[/QUOTE]

This is a good time to point out to everyone...

Keep tabs on the OP where it says updated to. Things are going to get a little hectic and it is hard for me to keep up. So please try to keep tabs on the OP and then see if anyone bid after that.

Thank you!

[quote name='Dammenion']My Bid (837) was $2 for Dragon Age Origins BLOOD DRAGON ARMOR + STONE PRISONER QUEST with Unlockable Character "SHALE" Digital Download Codes via PSN. You have me on Fallout New vegas PSN code, but what the hell, I'll do 2 on that also just want to get the Dragon Age bid corrected before close ;)[/QUOTE]

My apologies! Fixing it right now.

Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance $7
Paper Mario and the Thousand-Year Door $15
Phantasy Star Online Episodes I & II $23
Beautiful Katamari $25
Enchanted Arms $21
Jaws Unleashed $5
Grandia II $10
Grandia III $10
Haunting Ground -$21
Sakura Wars: So Long My Love Premium Package $25
Xenosaga Trilogy $25
007 Goldeneye $3
Super Mario Bros 3 $2.50

[quote name='Dammenion']My Bid (837) was $2 for Dragon Age Origins BLOOD DRAGON ARMOR + STONE PRISONER QUEST with Unlockable Character "SHALE" Digital Download Codes via PSN. You have me on Fallout New vegas PSN code, but what the hell, I'll do 2 on that also just want to get the Dragon Age bid corrected before close ;)[/QUOTE]
:cry:

Well I guess if that counts then:

Fallout New Vegas The Classic Pack - $3

Last edited by a moderator:
They're coming... :D

ekgx9y.jpg

Can't help but post my Caine the Longshot pic near the end of a good lowball :lol:

ps3
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - complete - (A) $17

Lego Indy/ Kung Fu Panda - $4
XBLA Unplugged (Bejewelled 2, Wik, Geometry Wars, Texas Hold em, Backgammon, Outpost Kaloki X) (B+) - $6

GC
Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut - complete - (B) $7

xbox
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II - complete - (B) $8
Midtown Madness 3 (A) $5
Sid Meier's Pirates! - complete - (A) $5

psp
Loco Roco 2 (Brand New) $6

Guide
Jade Empire (Sealed, but has some rips in the plastic) $3
World of Warcraft: Dungeon Companion 3 $3

Swag
Piratesof the Caribbean Deck of Playing Cards (A+) $3
Super Mario Galaxy Christmas Stocking $5

DLC:
Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Network Code $6

DVD
Kung-fu Panda (S) $3

[quote name='fwbweux']they're coming... :d

ekgx9y.jpg

can't help but post my caine the longshot pic near the end of a good lowball :lol:[/quote]

lol

bread's done
Back