W: Shin Megami Tensei Games, PS3 RPGs, Others.

[quote name='johnsonnguyen3']DSi XL Bundle + 9 games (3 with cases)-$155

i thought the Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Code retailed for only 400mspts=$5[/QUOTE]

Your not paying for it so fuck off. Don't be disrespectful here, some people really won't appreciate that.

Don't hate because you got silenced kid, ZxT and anybody offering stuff in this lowball would totally agree with me. Are you calling them dicks too?

On a lighter note, why does Caine the Longshot bother to have a cloaking device/outfit when he is clearly on the other end of a gun the length of a football field??

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']On a lighter note, why does Caine the Longshot both to have a cloaking device/outfit when he is clearly on the other end of a gun the length of a football field??[/QUOTE]

Deflected light rays = you don't die of heat stroke in the desert while waiting to line up the perfect shot? I wouldn't begin to try to understand the logic of a group of people who follow Millions Knives ;)

[quote name='japaki']Prince of persia 9
Resident evil 10[/QUOTE]

Not sure what you're bidding on here. I know there's more than one RE in the sale, and likely more than one Prince of Persia...

[quote name='fwbweux']Deflected light rays = you don't die of heat stroke in the desert while waiting to line up the perfect shot? I wouldn't begin to try to understand the logic of a group of people who follow Millions Knives ;)[/QUOTE]
I wouldnt try to understand anyone on a planet with plants that walk around like humans

[quote name='Mad D']:cry:

Well I guess if that counts then:

Fallout New Vegas The Classic Pack - $3[/QUOTE]

Sorry. didn't mean to step on your toes, thought it was just a typo on what I bit on not taking your bid.

[quote name='johnsonnguyen3']DSi XL Bundle + 9 games (3 with cases)-$155

i thought the Mass Effect 2 Cerberus Code retailed for only 400mspts=$5[/QUOTE]

nope it retails for much much more but if i can give a CAG real moniez than ill take that route.

[quote name='Dammenion']Sorry. didn't mean to step on your toes, it was just a typo on what I bit on not taking your bid.[/QUOTE]

It's all right. It was just a small mistake, there is a lot to keep track of and I'm sure someone will come in and snipe it away from me anyways :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mb7241']If someone wants to outbid me on what I've bid on, by all means, feel free...I won't overbid you.[/QUOTE]

admiralackbar.jpg
It's a trap!

[quote name='Vulgarism']Group Taco Bell before ending of lowball sale run, commence! BRB![/QUOTE]

Bring me back a Bean & Cheese with extra red sauce!

[quote name='mb7241']If someone wants to outbid me on what I've bid on, by all means, feel free...I won't overbid you.[/QUOTE]

Lol. Ah, now the lowball feels complete.

[quote name='mb7241']LOL...no traps here, bro. I just figured whoever was selling those items probably wouldn't want to wait 5-6 days for payment.[/QUOTE]

Ah, well as big as this lowball is it may take poor ZxT that long just to get the invoices out to everyone... j/k but I also don't envy that job.

[quote name='skiizim']Bring me back a Bean & Cheese with extra red sauce![/QUOTE]

I'm not paying for your broke ass again, you better cough up some cash, stat.

;)

Of course, if by some means I win those items, I will certainly pay for them, but it'll be sometime after 3 AM EST on the 20th before I'd be able to pay. Again, just figuring the seller(s) would like payment before then, or if I should win, the seller(s) should have a heads-up.

bread's done
Back