W: Shin Megami Tensei Games, PS3 RPGs, Others.

[quote name='fwbweux']Don't hate a form of sublime pleasure beyond your narrow comprehension ;)[/QUOTE]

Lol, yeah to each their own. I could see a small premium (like $5 over cart price), but then again it has to be something special for me to pay extra for paper and cardboard.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Lol, yeah to each their own. I could see a small premium (like $5 over cart price), but then again it has to be something special for me to pay extra for paper and cardboard.[/QUOTE]

haha, I was kidding. I fully accept my own insanity and wouldn't rope anyone else into this for anything =p

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Found it at Gamestop while I was in the area. I did the same thing with Tactics Ogre on GBA. Getting them as CIB isn't critical to me, especially when the choice is between spending $6 in credit w/ coupon or $43+ in cash (going from CAG lowballs lately).

As Martin Lawrence would say, you GBA collectors are so crazy :booty:[/QUOTE]

i'm slowly building up my ideal gba collection

I think I have most of what I want cart only, but I've been trying to track down CIB copies too.

Well you can go to: videogameinstructionbooklets.com never bought a case or booklet from there yet, but for the price I think it's worth a shot.

[quote name='Edwin29']Well you can go to: videogameinstructionbooklets.com never bought a case or booklet from there yet, but for the price I think it's worth a shot.[/QUOTE]

I'd have spent tons there if their shipping wasn't like $17 when you order more than one or two items :roll: (note: not hyperbole. That (and more sometimes) is what they want to ship a few GBA boxes/manuals to Ohio) Either their site shipping calculators are royally effed up or they're taking the tried and true ebay seller route of trying to deceptively profit on shipping.

[quote name='Ash Burton']Meh I rather use the coverproject.net and toss em in DS cases.[/QUOTE]

I hope they don't end up like the cover you had for DQ V on your lowball, man that looked pretty cheap LOL :D

[quote name='battousai11']i'm slowly building up my ideal gba collection

I think I have most of what I want cart only, but I've been trying to track down CIB copies too.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure there's lots of kids who toss those boxes too; I just got to be careful with my buying urges since it's bad enough collecting SNES games XD There's a few games like Final Fantasy 2 and 3 where I've said "A pox on obtaining the box, I'm more than happy with the manuals and poster extras."

And don't get me started on those Woah cards, and what else--those Gamecube precautionary health manuals. Does anybody really need their games that complete?

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']And don't get me started on those Woah cards, and what else--those Gamecube precautionary health manuals. Does anybody really need their games that complete?[/QUOTE]

Couldn't care less about the cover-our-ass-legally health/safety/wi-fi for soccer moms flyers or ads. With GBA games, though, the inclusion of those is a pretty good sign that what you're purchasing is authentic, so I generally will only bid on a complete GBA game on ebay if I see those leaflets are included. Console games though? Insert/manual/disc is all I need :roll:

[quote name='Edwin29']In my case I want my games complete, even with the store receipts. LOL just kidding[/QUOTE]

Those are good reading sometimes; I saw a $49.99 purchase price on a .hack infection that someone bought (and probably never played). o_O Now the only question is, "Will I never play this hack infection too?" It's quite sobering.

[quote name='Edwin29']I hope they don't end up like the cover you had for DQ V on your lowball, man that looked pretty cheap LOL :D[/QUOTE]

:roll: Lol, no they look more like my SNES collection:
picture.php

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Those are good reading sometimes; I saw a $49.99 purchase price on a .hack infection that someone bought (and probably never played). o_O Now the only question is, "Will I never play this hack infection too?" It's quite sobering.[/QUOTE]

I have a picture somewhere of a loooooooong receipt I got at a GS after purchasing about 100 GB/GBC games from that single location during the 75% off liquidation. It's pretty interesting to look at, I'll see if I can find it =p

[quote name='Edwin29']Any chance you will have a sale for those SNES games in the future?[/QUOTE]

I've horded and purged many things my friend, but that is not one of them. I'm hunting my second Ogre Battle tonight! I want a double to change the battery in case I make a mistake :D. I gotta update those pics though, it looks much better now.

[quote name='62t']Fire Emblem 17
Fire Emblem SS 14[/QUOTE]

I knew there was gonna be a war on these :cool:

Conkurrr - $24

Dragon Warrior II is still teasing me x_x

[quote name='Edwin29']Now the lowball is getting more active...Niceee I was getting bored LOL [/QUOTE]

c'mon, admit that the best thing for any buyer is a boring lowball ;)

[quote name='fwbweux']Conkurrr - $24

Dragon Warrior II is still teasing me x_x

c'mon, admit that the best thing for any buyer is a boring lowball ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah but, sometimes I feel bad for the sellers if they end up losing a lot of money at the end of the lowball ( conker for 18.00 ) LOL

[quote name='phoenix529']fair enough, i'll take the prettier case then. :)[/quote]

Resident Evil 4- $27 !!!!!

back in the game :)

bread's done
Back